I have something great to tell you!

With the exception of the people who were married and share children with the person who screwed them over, MOST of us will alright sooner than we think! It's simple! Disconnect from your ex for good and embrace the pain. That person is nothing more than a lesson. You are being prepared for the person you are truly supposed to be with. So you'll be hurt for a little and time will work it's magic. There's plenty of quality lover out there. You'll be iight, fool! Just look at me and how i was months ago! Everything will be okay..trust!

Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Accept that it's over, stop idealizing the ex and only think of their bad qualities (way easier to do then people realize), and then sift through the crowd until you find someone else. All told, the process should take about 2 months.

2 months? Really? Then I was snail paced when it happened....

I am good, took me longer but I am happier to be stress free and redefining love! Released, relieved, renewed!

Well, 2 months might be A BIT optimistic. I'd say that, more accurately, 2 months it the maximum amount of time it should take, if grieving is done properly, to climb out of the depths of bereavement such that you're (a) fully functional, if not more functional, at work; and (b) actually be capable of dating someone else. You'll likely still think about your ex, but it won't be total abject despair coupled with suicidal ideation.

Of course, it depends on the person. If you're young (18 - 35), it will be easier. If there were not children involved, it will be easier.

With the exception of the people who were married and share children with the person who screwed them over, MOST of us will alright sooner than we think! It's simple! Disconnect from your ex for good and embrace the pain. That person is nothing more than a lesson. You are being prepared for the person you are truly supposed to be with. So you'll be hurt for a little and time will work it's magic. There's plenty of quality lover out there. You'll be iight, fool! Just look at me and how i was months ago! Everything will be okay..trust!

Wow that was totally what I needed to read right now!! Thanks for the hope!

Archived