My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up since June. After a couple months of separation, we began to sort of see each other. We have been sleeping together a few times a week lately. I found out she went out on a date with a guy on Wed. She invited me over today and we were sexual with each other, and she was also very affectionate, but she told me I had to leave because she is going out on a date with this guy again and he would be picking her up shortly. Why does she still hook up with me and go out on a date with some other guy?

Did you guys get back together or is it just hooking up? Unless you are back together and exclusive then she is free to date other people...I'm not saying that it's right for her to do that (I think she's playing you) but she isn't obligated to be faithful unless you've discussed the matter and are back in an exclusive relationship.

lady00 is right, she isn't obligated to be faithful to you. thought, i do not agree with what she is doing, and you shoudl put your foot down.

i hate to say i have sorta of been in her place. not to that extent.

i had broken up with a guy, and it was hard to cope with. we had dated for so long. sometimes he would be over here, and we would hang out and talk, and we would act sort of like we were still together, and i would tell him that he had to leave because i was going on a date.

i hope i gave you insight on what is going through her head. she's comfortable with you, but there is other stuff she wants, and she's having trouble letting you go. you do need to put your foot down and stop it before she gets to used to it.

My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up since June. After a couple months of separation, we began to sort of see each other. We have been sleeping together a few times a week lately. I found out she went out on a date with a guy on Wed. She invited me over today and we were sexual with each other, and she was also very affectionate, but she told me I had to leave because she is going out on a date with this guy again and he would be picking her up shortly. Why does she still hook up with me and go out on a date with some other guy?

Because she has no respect for you, but likes to use you for sex. Sorry, just calling it like I see it.

If you don't like being used in this way, then next time she makes a sexual advance, tell her you're saving it for a girl who wants to "date" you and not some other guy.

I don't know about the respect thing. Becoz its all about perspective.

My g/f did the same thing to me. She broke off with me and then called me out and I thought as friends but later we ended up having sex and she was so affectionate and all. The words and the actions (at that particular moment) told me that she wanted to be with me again.

But, I realized only later that she missed me and also she wanted to have sex. She felt very comfortable with me and thus she only wanted to have sex with me. I am sure this is for a short perioid time, until she find another guy she is comfortable with it. ( I call it passing the baton...moving from one to the other)

But at the same time, she wanted to go explore other guys, meet other guys.

But the problem is she confused me by one day telling she is totally feeling for me and the other day, she behaves as if she hates me. lol

If you love the sex and all and you can accept the fact she is going to be with other guys, then carry on being with her. If you can't then you just have to put your foot down and stop there. You are just gonna get hurt.

If I had know that was what she was going through, It would have been cool with me, but I didn't know and I had opened my heart and started feeling for her, so I kinda got hurt , becoz I was so confused.....gonig hot and cold etc.

The other problem was, I was listening more to her Words then her Actions. As Muncea put in another posts, the actions matter more than the words, so look at her actioms and decide and not the words.

I made my decisions based on her words which was contradictory to her actions...and thus I got so confused and lost and hurt....couldn't understand her at all, If only I had that insight....

Anyway, think about it, what you want ...what you don't want...if you stop being without her, or be with her enjoy the sex...and work yourself ot move out of this sex only realtionship....

Make a decison that would make you happy. She is doing what will make her happy and so you have to do what will make you happy.

Take Care.

R.L.