Yo,

Hows it going. Im new here and thought it would be cool to ask questions?

Anyways heres the scoop. Ive liked this girl for a long time. Only thing is she has a boyfriend (for about 2 weeks now). Now most of you would say drop her and find someone else. But this girl keeps kissing me and holding my hand and stuff. And ummm im getting mixed signals. i dont want to be cought in the middle of some cheating thing so what do u think i should do?

Cheers,

|2ogue69

LOL, A|N .. Dork!!! ... that was funny!

----------------------------------------------------------------

|2ogue69,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that this girl likes you so much. I understand that you feel somewhat confused over the signals that you are getting.

If you have feelings for this girl, I would start to tell her how you feel. At least she knows then and it's up to her what to do with it. However, I would suggest not to mess with her head if you don't have any feelings for her. I would advice you to stay in the background a little more. The boyfriend is your least worry ... imagine you running into her dad!

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck in making the right decisions that work for you.

~ SwingFox ~