Should I accept the breakup and let my ex go or get back together with her?

XD0055

So me and my girlfriend just broke up not too long ago. About 2 weeks ago or so. Before we broke up, she wouldn't text me at all, practically. I had to text her and every time I said something like "Oh, I'm so lucky to be with you or whatever." She never said anything of the like back. But I'm a little confused because she had told me that she had dreams about us being married and having kids together. She also told me that she would kill/hurt someone for me. But talk is cheap so I dunno, maybe at the moment, she did feel like that.

But anyway, I told her that I felt like we were drifting apart and she told me that she dosen't feel like we are boyfriend and girlfriend. She also said she wasn't read for a relationship after I told her I felt like she wasn't trying. When girls say that I know they are trying to let you off, nicely. though. Likely because I had never kissed her and we were together for 3 months. Which kinda sucks because I was getting to a point where I almost got over my shyness of doing so. Anyway, she told me she wanted to be friends and I told her I wanted more.

She contacted me the next day asking what the name of an app was so she could play with it to remember me. I acted like I wasn't interested in her anymore, since I've heard thats what you do to make someone want you more. She had finally contacted ME like I had asked her to do for so long, instead of me initiating contact.

Anyway, the next day she tried to play the "jealousy" card. She told me that she had sent the wrong text to someone after she asked what I have planned for the weekend. And the same thing after she texted me saying "no little boy.". Its been 4 days since I have spoken with her. I want to give her some space to rethink her decision to end it but I'm not sure if our relationship will fail a third time if we do decide to get together again. And then I don't know if I can trust her if I don't give her the "sexual" stuff she wants. I dunno, I think I might have been falling in love with her and I'm just not sure what to do.

I've been talking to this other chick but I don't have any interest in anyone else.

Well if you are interested in someone you show it. For women, actions speak louder than words. If a guy didnt want to kiss me on the first or second date I would assume he wasnt interested in me in that way...

To be honest I think its kinda lame that you waited 3 months to even kiss her... If you waited 3 months to have sex with her that would be a different story.

Im sorry to sound mean but you need to grow a pair and show a woman that you really want her. After all, making out like teenagers when you first start dating is the most exciting part of any relationship. I know relationships are about more than sex but sexual attraction means a lot to a woman and if you cant show her that then she will lose interest and she will find a MAN who can give her what she needs. You seem to be very much a boy still.

Take charge and SHOW that woman that you mean business!

Right. I understand that. I have absolutely NO history with kissing, sexual things or anything and I'm 20. So I think that is somewhat of a excuse.

And I did tell her that. I don't understand why she just didn't go ahead and kiss me. It DOES happen sometimes and its not like I didn't find other ways to show her I cared.

I bought her something for her birthday, valentines day, christmas and was there to give her words of encouragement in her hardest times. I didn't expect anything in return nor did I get anything in return but still...

But I'm not here to complain about stuff.

Knowing that you could have eased up a lot on the way you phrased things. But anyway, what do you suggest I do?

Since you've been given no indicator she even wants to get back together with you, just accept it.

I think if you are with someone for 3 months and can't kiss them, that's a problem.

I haven't really talked to her since we've broken up.

Like I said she did ask me about a app that I used to use and she told me she wants to know the name so she can remember me.

But I dunno. I again, it can be pretty intimidating when you have never kissed anyone and they have a bazillion times more experience than you. Again, I don't understand why she didn't just kiss me.

I feel as though that would have made it easier for me to kiss her but then again I should be asking her that not you guys.

Women want a man to pursue them. It makes them feel loved and wanted. Its rare that a girl will pursue a guy and male all the moves.

Its just a KISS, not sex...

If you were nervous you should have communicated that. You need to say "Look, I really like you and Im dying to kiss you but Im nervous"

Thats all you need to say and then if she is understanding, she will guide you.

You need to communicate with your partner else things get stagnant and go nowhere...Which is probably how she felt

You cant expect a girl to know that the ball is her court if you do not communicate this to her.

Learn from this and do things differently in your next endeavor.

Archived