Is he interested in me?

Klara

I went out with an amazing guy on 3/05. We really hit it off well. The conversation was amazing and he couldnt keep his eyes off of me. At the end of the date, he hugged me goodbye. He didnt ask to see me again but e-mailed me the next day saying that im pretty amazing and that he had a great time. I e-mailed him back and told him he was amazing as well and I have him my number so he could contact me if he would like to go out again. He text me the next day and our text convos have been really fun. So we have been texting ever since but im wondering why he hasnt asked me out on another date? Is he shy and doesnt want to come on too strong?

Today, I told him that im planning on going to the trail i mentioned to him and said that is he has time and would like to join me he is more than welcome too. He replied by saying "hopefully the weather is awesome next weekend and for sure i'll try to join you"

Any advice would be much appreciated.

He definitely sounds interested. He may have just been busy - it's only a few days since your first date, he can't cancel his whole life to have another date immediately.

Keep on talking to him and try (not too hard!) to pin him down to something a bit firmer about that trail, like where and when to meet, or where to go afterward.

Archived