hi all ive not been here in a while just moved house some of you know my story my ex split up with me 1 yr ago

my exes friend girlfriend still keeps in touch so i thought i would txt her to see how she was

i txt her last night she txt me back saying my ex was in her house last week and asked her had she heard from me, he also said he had txt me on my birthday but she told him i had changed my number he then said he had been looking at photos of us on our last holiday

i dont know what to make of all this but it has made me think of him more i would appreciate any thoughts thank you

Try not to think about it too much. Like SapphireNoir said, if he wanted to tuly contact or reconcile with you, he has other means of getting in touch.

Sometimes just pretending they don't exist is the better option. If you take anything from this, take it as an ego boost that he obviously still thinks about you but don't let it pull you back into a false hope.

i am trying not to think too much into this, but he has no means to grt in touch with me even if he wanted to i blocked him from facebook he wouldnt remember my email and he doesnt know my new address, but still doesnt stop me thinking why now 1 yr on?

He could simply tell your mutual friend (who was silly enough to relay info about him to you) to give you a message for him and he hasn't done that so please don't waste anymore hopes, thoughts or emotions on him. In order for you to be open to meeting someone new and it having a decent chance of being sucessful, you have to be at the stage of indifference to your ex and you clearly are not at that stage.

Archived