Girlfriend going on vacation with single man

Rocket pip

You're right.

Decision made.

Thanks everyone for setting me straight.

I guess we live in a life where no one is trusted in a relationship anymore. If I didnt love him I wouldn't have taken this 47 year old man with 4 kids on.

I also guess we live in a world were we think it is alright to break up with someone on a thread. Real Mature.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right.

Decision made.

Thanks everyone for setting me straight.

I guess we live in a world where no one is trusted anymore. I took this 48 year old man with 4 kids on because I loved him.

I guess we live in a world were it is okay to break up with someone on a thread. Real Mature!

seems like it more of the immature blame game here

do you really call him from a blocked number?

Yes because last time we broke up he continued to call/text awful mean msgs....So much I had to fly home and be with my family. He put me in a very dark place.

I told him he could have my number as soon as he wasn't nasty to me...He still has yet to prove that to me due to the fact that we still continue to fight. He has such trust issues and knocks me down lower then low.

so your dating but you wont give him your number..so its alright to be in a relationship and knock you down and deal with all these issues but not have your number

I thought when he came back asking me to take him back he would not hurt me anymore. Thought we would ease into the relationship a little slower. But he wants to knock me up and move me provinces.

WE couldn't even go three days after making up without fighting.....I am always doing something wrong and when he gets mad he hurts me so much that I can't listen to it anymore...so no he still didn't have my number but by god I wanted to give it to him just can't handle all the hurtful things.

so your dating but you wont give him your number..so its alright to be in a relationship and knock you down and deal with all these issues but not have your number

I told him I would never go on this trip without him having my number.

Seems he increases the fighting every time he is heading home on days off.

I am not saying that I am perfect but he is the one that still has his wifes email on his phone........No matter what I do go on the trip or not go on the trip he clearly has major trust issues that I will never be able to satisfy.

I did mention she still won't give me her phone number.

Also going back to the residence where my kids are? yes that would be changed if she had moved in with me when I asked.

I did ask twice now.

Archived