Question for my ladies.

So now that I'm back home, I'm feeling much better, but everywhere i go I'm reminded of times i had with my ex. I was just informed that me ex is still with the guy she instantly replaced me with. Not gonna lie, it stung just a little, but i'm better than ever! Anyway, I started thinking about things my ex told me while we were together. For one, she said she's had a boyfriend every year of her life since she was little. Two, she always said how she hated being single. It shouldn't have surprised me that she moved on so quickly. After all, she had JUST gotten out of a 3 year relationship when we started "talking". I've noticed a lot of girls are like this.

Knowing what type of chick she is, should I have taken it to heart that she found someone so fast (one month)? Is it normal for young women to bounce from LTR to LTR like that?

Knowing what type of chick she is, should I have taken it to heart that she found someone so fast (one month)?

No, because it didn't have anything to do with you. I'm another "serial monogamist" and tend to jump into new relationships within a few months. After being widowed, I waited a year, but after that one ended, I met my current husband within three months.

Is it normal for young women to bounce from LTR to LTR like that?

It's normal for some people like me, but many others do not couple up for a year or more.

No, because it didn't have anything to do with you. I'm another "serial monogamist" and tend to jump into new relationships within a few months. After being widowed, I waited a year, but after that one ended, I met my current husband within three months.

I get you. I just kind of feel bad in away because i had called her a female dog and a Wh*re, but thats because she talked so harsh to me when i contacted her the one time. But i look back and realize that she's just one of those girls who needs someone. I just wish she didnt move on so fast because it looked like i was left for someone else. Too bad she'll never understand that. I'm just known as the crazy ex bf now and i'm not even crazy lol

Well, whether she waits 1 month or 2 years, you were left for someone else. She didn't want to be with you and opened herself up to being with the next person that came into her life. And you were the beneficiary of such an arragement at one point. She did get with you shortly after leaving a 3 year relationship.

That being said, I know how you feel. I just think there's some common decency in waiting a while before getting into the next relationship out of respect for your ex. I mean we aren't supposed to owe our exes anything, but you already hurt them by dumping them and now you want to add it on by being with someone immediately after? It sucks.

hey darling

you do make me chuckle ...dont worry so much about the memories , now your back it has just become raw again ..so create your own memories ..this too will pass .

I also know people who really have to be in a relationship ..its very common , its just the way some are .

but no guilt for calling her names ...let go of it ...doesn;t matter now , we all say stuff and you have had a rough time ..

you dated a bird? =)

yeah .. i call them swing daters.. they swing from one relationship to another .. to another.. never really creating a true bond with anyone.... just always having and needing someone on their arm.

i see this as a warning.. that i'm just the next one in line.. and they most likely need to spend some time with themselves.

men do this to .. not just women.

It really is nothing to do with you... some people aren't comfortable with being single for long, some people process their grief over a breakup quicker than others, and some just don't process it and use the next person as a way of escaping the pain... everyone is different and how your ex behaves is not a reflection of you as a person.

Archived