Ex bent out of shape over what?

Rockyr87

I've been talking to my ex that I broke up with a year ago on and off for the past couple of months. I've hoped she would want to get back with me, but I haven't held out for it. Usually her and I just make small talk, but lately its seemed kinda different. Apparently she got dumped by some guy and she told me all about it and I gave her some words of encouragement and things got better for her (they worked things out). Yesterday I was going t ask her if she thought her and I had a chance of getting back together, but she never said anything. I felt weird asking her cause I knew how she felt about the guy she's with and I told her that. Last night she asked for my opinion on something she made for this guy. I told her I thought it was neat and she said thanks. She seemed super interested in talking to me which was weird and I didn't really know how to play that. Today I told her about something weird that happened and she flipped out and told me her and I would never work. I tried to ask her what the problem is, but she just ignores me. What have I done wrong, if anything?

I would put an end to allowing yourself to be her shoulder to cry on. I'm sure you do want her back, but you need to re-gain your self respect, and walk away.

It's hard. I've always wanted to smooth things out with her, but somehow she always manages to get bent out of shape about something else.

Archived