help please! im dying for advice :(

Hi, i would love some of your advice.... I hooked up with this boy..who seemed very attracted to me, and even his friends told me he was...they just said that he was inexperienced and i would probably be the one who would need to initiate things..which was fine by me...i stayed over for two nights...nothing serious, we just had a fun and flirty time... when i was leaving i said "See u tomorrow" and he said "wait what? tomorrow?" (i guess he thought it meant i wanted a relationship and something serious which i didnt!) i jsut meant "See u later"....anyways...i thought nothing of that, but then he was acting distant from then on...almost trying to avoid me...yet still smiling and saying hi..but nothing more...

i've been trying to move on..and actually started something with another boy in that frat..his friend actually..i was semi attracted to him, but i dont think im going to continue with that..anyways..whenever im around him (the initial boy), i can tell he's looking at me..like staring at me..and when his friend came up to me, i saw him from the corner of my eye, observing the way me and his friend interacted. Perhaps, hopefully, he's jealous. But I did truly find out that he backed away because he thought I wanted a serious thing. I think he has this image of me being like obsessed or something, because that night he ignored me I became confused and started asking his friends what was going on with him. That was dumb of me I guess, but usually a boy doesn't fully drop a girl if nothing was going wrong....But now I know he was thinking I wanted a seirous thing with him. Anyways, when I'm around him i have fun, look good, and smile at him...that's all. But I wish I didn't have this image of me wanting a relationship...how do u think i can rid that? I wanna show him that, like him, I just want to have fun..What do u think I should do? ANd i definitely don't want to talk to him about it...because thats just adding to my 'relationship-craving' image....I truly think he's still attracted to me, and I want to be someone who he wants but is a challenge for him....I want to be that girl......not the overly-obsessive , wanting a relationship girl who he probably thinks i am. What do you guys think i should do???

So you don't want a relationship with him at all? Do you think you might eventually want one, or are you just out to have fun with this guy?

I think that you should just be flirty with him. Flirt with other guys too, in front of him. That will show him that you are just looking for fun, nothing serious. I mean, I don't think a guy would think a girl who was flirting with every guy in the room wanted a serious relationship. You should mostly flirt with him though.

It sounds to me like he is attracted to you. If he's always looking at you and stuff.

I don't know, I hope my advice helped. I think eventually he will start seeing again that you just want a good time.

That's gotta be annoying! so, do you want a relationship or whatever with him? if not then i wouldn't try and do anything. But, if you would like to get involved, not seriously or anything but just as a nice little happy go lucky thing i would have chats with him, not serious ones, just funny ones, lighthearted. Meet up with him and some mates at a gig etc... ask if he wants to go with you and some of your friends if your going out, if he say's no then don't act like you care, just invite another one of his mates.

that's the best i can do, sorry if it's no help x

ohh ok...good ideas...thanks guys! yeah, i just want a non serious thing with him...and maybe even hopefully he'll realize im a fun girl and would want more perhaps.....but im certainly not out there looking for husbands...so u guys think i should just be very flirty with him and others..and have lighthearted chats with him..ok sounds good...anything else u guys think i should do?