It's just hitting me so hard right now..

Well, my parents got divorced last May, a little less than a year and a half ago. Both of them have found someone new.

Since June, my mom has made me go to a psychotherapist because she thought that i wasn't telling her everything and i was keeping all my feelings in. While there, it was discovered that i had a type of bipolar disorder, which apparently runs in the family.

I'm also in a long term relationship.

And although it might now seem like much, everything is just hitting so hard right now. Both my parents are trying to encorporate their new partners into my life. I didn't mind it at first, but now, it just adds on to the other pressures in my life.

With my boyfriend; I've been trying to deal with my disorder, and I don't think he sees how much it affects me. He also denies that i have it, which you would guess doesn't help.

I don't feel like i have a grip on anything in my life. My boyfriend and my school sport are the two driving forces that keep me from freaking out and ending it all. Just a little bit of rambling, and it probably won't do much good, but I just wanted to get it out there and off my chest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

life can be tough sometimes... I know what it feels like... My parents have never devorced but they are almost always fightting and sometimes it get scary they do not hit each other or anything but they speak of getting a separated or something. I am really sorry to tell you this but I would finish with your bf I mean is he helping you? No. you don't have to take my advise but I would be really angry at my BF if he did that. there is so much life ahead od you, never wondered why sometimes in your mind you can imagine everything black but you are still shining? you have to take that light, like will get tough, more tought but you will be ok after, this is just the bad part of life, now the good side is to come. have you meet your new parents? how aobut trying to talk to the 'new ones' only you and them to see who they are and staring to meet them slowly?

I hope you are ok

cutie101

ps: don't ende it! this is the bipolar disorder saying that, thgat is actually one of the symtoms! fight it! you are strong!