Got A text Message From My Ex Today... What Does It Mean?

kaitracid2010

this is the text i got off her today, after nearly 3 weeks of no contact!

what does it mean...

I kNOW IT DON'T MATTER WHAT I WRITE IN THIS TEXT, BECAUSE U WON'T ANSWER IT & WILL PROB JUST DELETE IT, BUT I AM NOT BOTHERED, AS LONG AS YOU KNOW, I MISS YOU & LOVE YOU VERY MUCH & I AM SORRY.

I DON'T EXPECT A REPLY & I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I TEXTED BECAUSE I KNOW THINGS HAVE GONE TOO FAR & DEEP, BUT I KNOW THINGS WOULD NOT CHANGE EITHER... ANYWAY SORRY AGAIN

read my other threads, for background to my break up, SHE ENDED IT WITH ME!

is she wanting me to contact her.... or not
Yes, she is wanting that - so she can start abusing you again.

Never forget why you left her. You did the right thing then and you should stick to that decision.

Do not answer the text.

This is the same ex that broke up with you for no other reason than she makes decisions for you more than she does for herself? The one who's on a trip? The same one who told you..”How dare you for

leaving me on a weekend to go be with your friends?” The same girl who got you so scared that you couldn’t even ask her that you were going to a friend’s place?

Your ex is a spoiled manipulative little girl…Ignore her…

I don’t even know why you like her OP…she treats you so bad…

*SMDH*....I wish you'd meet a nice girl...You'll see the difference instantly....

to be fair, for at least a year and half of the relationship, she was good to me.

looked out for me & was very loving.... but underlying all that was, her anger & aggression, that would ocassionaly rear its ugly head & thats when i found her scarey.

she would get very angry & become irational... in them moments of anger she dumped me a couple of times.

but i don't know if she dumped me because she was angry or because she was un happy being with me!

i am still very confused, maybe she was not happy being with me... or maybe when she gets angry, she pushes me away and does and says things to hurt me..... then regrets it later on!!!

since the last break up, i got back together with her, but 2 nights ago, i was at her house, we had a little argument over who will cook the chicken... i asked her if she wanted to cook it or shall i?

we ended up having an argument over the chicken... long story short, the yelling and shouting started again, she over reacted again, i tried to explain myself to her, but she was annoyed & told me to "**** off"

This is a quote from one of your previous threads. I read it as "throwing chickens"...my apologies.

Either way, this is not a healthy relationship, and you deserve better...

This is a quote from one of your previous threads. I read it as "throwing chickens"...my apologies.

Either way, this is not a healthy relationship, and you deserve better...

lol she got into an argument with me, about who will cook the chicken? it was such a silly thing thing & she turned it into an argument. there was no "throwing of chickens" involved.

and yes i agree... it is not a healthy relationship... in a healthy relationship, two people she be able to resolve conflict or an argument, without it going this far

You seem to still lover her....In the end it's your life OP....

If she is who you want to be with then that's who you should be with.

i do love her & it's so hard pulling myself away from her.... but i don't want to go back to something that will never change!

or else i will be back on here, again and again!

that text message seems to say, that she loves me and misses me.... but the damage is done & in her own words "it wont change" so what have i to go back to?

what is she trying to do, with this text she has sent.... is she wanting to talk

She's toying with you.

This is the most important thing she said:

She wants you to contact her to confirm she's still got you by the balls. She's just looking for an ego boost.

this is what i am also thinking.... she mentions that she loves me so much & misses me... but everything else she is saying is negative "i know things will not change" also "i know things have gone too far" and yes she has also apologised in that text... but what kind of apology is it.... seems like an apology for dumping me.

but at no point is she hinting towards wanting to fix this battered relationship or wanting to work things out.

either she is too scared to just muster up the guts & tell me she wants to work things out..... or she is just sending bread crumbs my way!!!!

she might be hoping i will initiate reconcilation... (she dumped me) and thats the 2nd time she has dumped me in a space of two months.... either way, i should not be breaking no contact for this.... seems like bread crumbs to me.... what do you guys think??

Almost 20 posts all say the same thing, but to make it clear:

This is bread crumbs. This is for her ego boost.

Do not respond.

Do not go back.

Whether she loves or misses you is truly immaterial. She acknowledges NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

That is all you need to know. Stay strong.

Archived