just when you think everything is perfect..

xliz

so he broke up with me after 3 years for about two weeks (wrote about it a few times in past posts), decided he was wrong and wanted to be together again. the relationship completely starts over, good as new, and here i am 5 months later crying every day because i have such a bad feeling it's going to happen again. everything was so perfect in my mind, i was finally making plans to move in with him which he has been trying to convince me to do for YEARS. but suddenly, when i'm ready, he doesn't feel the same. i think i made more of a big deal about it than i should have, but it just really hurt.. has anyone else been rejected like this? did you take it as a sign that you weren't going to be together much longer?

If you're still living apart, and you're happy with your situation, heave a sigh of relief. Some guys will push for this when they're not ready, and then be so vile (because they're unconsciously feeling encroached on) that you end up either moving out or splitting up. Or both. That's a lot worse than just not living together.

If your relationship is OK apart from when the issue of moving in together is discussed, just let it go. If you're OK with having a relationship where you're not living together and there is this distance, just let it go.

If it's really important to you that you have a live-in partner and ultimately get married, you're not going to get it from this guy. Just let him go.

There's a quote from Henry Ford which I think is very true:

"If you believe you can or believe you can't, either way you're right!"......in the context of breaking up, if you believe it will happen then it will because your subconscious will be steering you towards this conclusion. Preparing to be hurt again won't protect you from hurt, if anything it will speed up your journey towards it.

Believe me, you don't want to be living with a guy who is not ready. If all else is good then just enjoy it, the future will look after itself.

Best wishes.

Archived