Why do guys like lesbians??

The underlying idea is that two are better than one. Guys would pretty much go along with anything that two attractive females do. The idea of two lesbians can also be non threatening in the sense that no other male is involved. There are many reasons why guys like lesbians and each guy would give you their take on it.

More of what you want, less of what you don't. I would rather look at women than men. So pictures of two women are more pleasing than one woman and one man.

I am not much on seeing two women have sex. But kissing is nice, and a guy can learn a lot by watching two women kiss.

I think it's because they think in their heads that their might be a possibility that they could get in on the action.

I have come to find that some guys like lesbians and think lesbian sex is hot but as soon as it's not a slideshow anymore then it's not ok. I think thats sad. True lesbians aren't trying to turn men on anyway. They want to turn WOMEN on. Uh, that would be why they're lesbians!!!!

Am I wrong?? I mean, really

So I guess if a guy gets to see lesbian action he thinks he needs to save the day! These women have let him see them and thereforeeee want to turn him on and thereforeeee they need him to sway them to the other side.

I can't really give an answer of my own because of my own sexuality...but one thing i can guess is that a lot of straight people are perverts. they prolly see it as a two for one deal. It's not disgusting to them at all because it is strictly two women.

btw--there is some really interesting responses to this question

I agree with shorty4ever15. I have asked a lot of guys what intrigues them about 2 women and they always say something along the lines of "women are very beautiful and curvy and when there's 2 of them, it's even better because it's more of a good thing." I also think that there's a lot of men out there that would love to have a 3-some with 2 women and they'll admit it. But, when the women are lesbians or aren't into men at all it threatens the status quo, which is men and it isn't quite such a turn on any more.

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with shorty4ever15. I have asked a lot of guys what intrigues them about 2 women and they always say something along the lines of "women are very beautiful and curvy and when there's 2 of them, it's even better because it's more of a good thing." I also think that there's a lot of men out there that would love to have a 3-some with 2 women and they'll admit it. But, when the women are lesbians or aren't into men at all it threatens the status quo, which is men and it isn't quite such a turn on any more.

Women naturally appear to be uninterested in men, even tho they're not. Two women intrigued by each other propagates his appeal, a women "letting go" without any male influence is seen as a challenge thus causing sexual attraction.

i dont know about ya'll ladies. but ehem...I do have fantasies of having more than one man in bed with me AT THE SAME TIME. Pardon my bluntness, hehe *blushing* but the sight of two sexy gay men kissing does turn me on, and the though of two nice male bodies (or more) in my fantasies is a sure way for me to get off. Maybe I am more in touch with my testoseron levels. Maybe I am just really in tune with my sexuality. WHo knows.

However this is a pure erotic fantasy that I would never act out on. (I am a true believer that once you act out on a fantasy, forget it it changes and things arent always as great as it would seem-or you like it so much its all that will ever turn you on- plus it shows weakness in my opinion that you can not draw a line between fantasy and reality)

So I understand why guys like the sight of lesbian action...Has anyone seen Marathon man? Evn though its a very disturbing movie for the most part and may be very intense, there is this one scene, where they're in the shower (these two guys) and one of them starts touching the other one as the water is running down their bare bodies....and oh my lord ok Im ending it right there! its getting hot in ehre...goodnight! lol

• 4 years later...

What I can't stand is guys who hate gay guys, say that it's wrong for a person to be with another person of the same gender then turn around two minutes later to see two girls kissing and say that's hot. That gets on my nerves so freakin bad! I know it's kind of off topic but I can't help but think about it when ever someone talks of straight guys liking to watch two girls together.