Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

.................................................. ..............Random Samanta

Gordita

This past week I lost 3 pounds, and I'm down to 273 pounds. I honestly didn't think I was going to lose any weight because I have been eating carelessly, but this week I'm determined to give my best.

My goals for this week are:

- wake up between 9am and 11am

- go to the gym at least 6 times from now to next Tuesday and do 20 minutes of cardio on the stationary bike every time I go. (I know it seems like too little, but I'm trying to set realistic goals here. A year ago I could do one hour in the elliptical but I was also 80 pounds less. Now, just getting myself out of my house and making it to the gym is an accomplishment itself.)

- don't binge

Woke up at 10am. Not too happy, but my therapist is, so I guess it is a good thing. I just feel like the earlier I go to sleep the more hours I want to sleep. I'm drinking my coffee and almost ready to hit the gym.

28 DAYS TO GO (got to gym for 30 concecutives days challenge)

I got up at 10:15. Went upstairs to find my son sleeping like a baby. His first scheduled weekly appointment with the therapist was 10:20 today. I told him to brush his teeth, put on a cap and GO! I called the doctor's office and told the receptionist he was on the way. OMG!

If you are able to get yourself to your appointments, that sounds pretty good to me.

I got up at 10:15. Went upstairs to find my son sleeping like a baby. His first scheduled weekly appointment with the therapist was 10:20 today. I told him to brush his teeth, put on a cap and GO! I called the doctor's office and told the receptionist he was on the way. OMG!

If you are able to get yourself to your appointments, that sounds pretty good to me.

Oh my, hope he didn't miss his appointment. I actually look forward to mine, even when my therapist upsets me, I notice I feel so much better after therapy.

Archived