how many times is too much

ChellyV

how many times do you reach out to a person who suddenly drops out of your life till its too much?

and say to yourself, time to walk away?

in a boyfriend/girlfriend scenario where things are serious then he suddenly walks?

in a friendship scenario where there is a disagreement in a major decision and a friend suddenly pulls the plug?

Just walk away baby.

I keep my life simple by not tolerating crappy people and situations that I don't have to. I don't allow people to treat me badly and I don't spend time with people that try to.

Did he give you a reason for leaving? He just doesn't want to be with you anymore, or has some weird mental issues that disable him from having a serous relationship. You're 42, do you want to deal with a man that doesn't know what he wants or doesn't know how to have a normal relationship?

About your friend, ask yourself honestly what role you played in the falling out. Reach out once to try to smooth things over if you had a part in it, and the rest is up to your friend.

I already walked away. And yes, you are right, I do not want to deal with a man who doesn't know what he wants. Or complicates his life by refusing to speak or share. It is sad but youre right, he just doesnt want to be with me anymore...

As with my friendship, I have reached out. This one I refuse to give up on, although I will give it time to heal.

Just wondering what to do from this point.

Archived