Quick question about going on a date

joeson1257

See if she smiles. If she smiles at all, like a real smile, then she may just be having a bad day... Don't be scared to bring it up to her either. Ask her what's on her mind. If she doesn't want to talk and is really sending the vibe that she isn't into it, then politely tell her thanks for the date and you'll see her around.

Ask her what's up. Maybe, she doesn't like where you are and you can suggest going somewhere else more fun. I wouldn't just leave because it's kind of rude and if a person is uninterested, he/she can't help it. You won't always be a person's cup of tea, so just take it as a miss and find someone else.

If I went on a date and the girl was non-responsive, uninterested or looking bored, I would tell her that it was nice to meet her and would leave. If she is honestly bored and is just hanging around for the sake of it, I consider that to be rude. If she's not into it, then she should not have come in the first place, or should herself admit to it and end the date.

Are you being boring?

That made me choke on my coffee. Blunt but the most pertinent question.

I know that when my eyes glaze over it's because a man is talking about himself too much (probably because they are nervous, but still.) Focus in on her and ask her some questions to get the ball rolling. If that fails, thank her for 'lovely' time and leave.

If I am on a date with a girl and she looks really bored and uninterested, what should I do? Should I get up and leave?

Yes. If the date was going well and then went downhill leave before it goes downhill further. Try to leave on a high note.

If the date was never going well then leave sooner. You're wasting each other's time. There's no value in determining who is responsible for the boredom. You may just not click. Some dates will go well, some will be dates from hell.

If your ever on a date and she gets back from the washroom and she mysteriously gets a text and has to leave, well you might need to work on your game a bit

Archived