Well I got almost all my stuff back from my ex-fiancee.

The new girl and I are doing fine. She is looking for the same thing I am, a long term relationship, no games. Like me, she does not like the whole, dating for fun stuff..... you know date for a few months, and only see each other at parties... So I was glad she did not want that. She also said that I am the first guy she has went out with that actually liked her before knowing her... her past boyfriends were all friends first. She also said that I remind her of her dad, and that her goal has always been to be in a relationship that is built towards marriage.........so everything sounds good. I will have the whole summer to sort out anything I need to... I will be able to chat with her on the computer....... next year is the the year that we will actually be going out. We do consider ourselves a couple now though. Remember that my relationship with my ex-fiancee was over about year, or more ago, as a friend put it, I have been getting over her while with her. I liked this other girl but felt trapped and guilty to pursue it. I stayed with my fiancee out of fear of what my family would say. Now I am free and I am happy again.

The only bad thing about the new girl is that she is only coming to school here next year and then she wants to transfer..... yet she also wants a long term type of thing. So is she saying that if we do really hit it off that I should go with her to the new town? I already graduated so I am free to travel. I really like this girl and she likes me, I would hate to see it only last a year.

Hey Balhatain,

Glad to hear of your new gf, I'm sure things will work out just fine. You sound happy and that's good also. I know what you mean by finding someone that wants a long term thing, I'm the same way and I too found someone who's just like me. I hope things work out for you and thanks for keeping us updated.

Dear Balhatain

I'm happy that you managed that fragile situation with your ex gf. Did she mind breaking up?

I think you should go with you new girl wherever she needs. It's important and sometimes difficult to keep someone who is very close and important for us.

I wish happiness to both of you.

Hi Balhatain,

Thank you for coming back to us with an update. I am glad that things seem to work for you right now. I think it's a good idea that you let your wounds heal first. Then it's good to know that by the end of the summer there will be someone waiting for you again.

Good to see that you'll manage to stay in contact over the computer while she is away. I think that's a good thing. I see a happy future for you and I wish you luck and happiness in this future.

~ SwingFox ~

One thing that does bother me is that she is leaving next year, maybe. So if we are both looking for a long term thing, how will that happen if she is leaving... should I just ask her what she thinks about getting an apartment if we are still together by that time. It would suck to get to know someone and then have to say good bye. I mean we may not have much time due to me working and her school......but I feel we really have something if we allow it to take coarse........... She may change her mind and just want to finish school here..........who knows.

Hi Balhatain,

I would advice you to wait things out till she got back. After that get together and date. You don't have to rush things, you know. You have a lifetime! Get to know her first and see if you are REALLY interested in her by getting to know her.

I hope that this answered your question.

~ SwingFox ~