did n't no where to put it so here will have to do

ok tonight i got home from my boyfriend's house.Any way i was on the computer i was talkin to him then he had to go so i was bored and i seen my ex was on so i started talkin to him i thought that as soon i would talk to him i would still feel the same way as i did last year but do u no what i relized i have sumthing now that i could never have with him.and i relized that i don't need him any more that i don't miss him any more.he was so mean tonight. he has a new girlfriend. i hope she can handle heart break.any way i m happy with my new guy he treats me like a princess he does whaever i wanna do lol like he asks what i wanna do and usally i do what i no he wants to do.how do u guys handle ex b/f's i have 2 in my class lol there not too bad but i just wanted to no how u guys handle them.

hehe.....well...i just deal with it.....hes around....i don't care.....im with one of his ex-best friends (their not the greatest friends n e more)....and also im right good friends with his best friend.....oh yeah....and like.....the guy im with now (who i deeply love, and hes just amazing...im speechless).....well...his ex and my ex are dating.....so we just laugh about it.....big deal....they're around.....im extreamly happy with my b/f....i don't need to worry bout my exs