When is it right to chase?

Firstly we both agreed 9 months ago that ours was a real true love....I have been chasing a girl for the past three weeks saying i have changed etc after 2 years together engaged... when she eventually said it's finished a week ago(she has said this 4 times before over the past 4 months) but keeps calling..i've hung the phone up for two weeks.5 weeks ago..I think that this seemed to push her towards a so called friend saying it has made her cold and she has changed..she kept calling tho.I have tried everything!!.. all everyone on here says is that if you chase you just push them away..but has it ever worked for some people..it must tug at some heart strings and make them realise what they were missing...I would like it !!!....I have eventually sent an e-mail 4 days ago saying..I know i have changed for you but I know I am too late and your feelings have changed..( but I know she still loves me).I wish for you everything in life that your heart desires..I said call if ever you want..said goodbye and sent my love...Have I done the right thing and what do I do now ...Nothing?

Hey leyton,

What works varies from person to person. Your situation might be entirely different from someone else's. It might or it might not work. Not much of a help, eh? ... sorry!

I would advice you that if you keep chasing her, you just go ahead and e-mail her once a while. Call her once a while and see what she has to say. I would suggest you, though, to keep your eyes open and look around. You might be missing a few things while chasing her. Be careful that she is not going to take advantage of you chasing her, though. It might be possible that you want to get back together so bad, that you're willing to do everything. I am not sure if that would be an ideal situation, either. Also make sure that you're not harassing her, either. That would be wrong, too

I wish you good luck in your hunt!

~ SwingFox ~

Never chase someone/something unwilling to be caught....

I agree with SwingFox Apparently this girl has made her decision one way or another. Like he said

I would suggest you, though, to keep your eyes open and look around. You might be missing a few things while chasing her. Be careful that she is not going to take advantage of you chasing her, though. It might be possible that you want to get back together so bad, that you're willing to do everything. I am not sure if that would be an ideal situation, either.

IMO, now is not the time to start "looking around". Do you have any hobbies. Take a walk at a local water reserve, go to the library, check out your local events on the webv.....JUST DO SOMETHING!!!!! And u CAN go alone... You might enjoy yourself..........

Good Luck sweetie.......

"No disrespect, just my OPINION."

hiya leyton. you mentioned that you would ' like it ' if someone chased you. If you made it as clear as possible to someone that u weren't interested in them , and then they chased you, you would see it as an ego boost .. but you would not respond emotionally to it bcos u aren't interested in that person. when u chase this girl, perhaps she feels similarly to that ! Why are you degrading yourself by saying " i have changed for her"...WHY ??? if you were happy with yourself before you met her, then why compromise your pride for this woman by trying to change yourself. LASTLY.. u sed " ' i know she loves me'"...then why isn't she with you now, while the weeks and months pass, because she isn't IN LOVE WITH YOU bro. good luck getting over her 8)

Brandon is right.

I cheated myself thinking that I could go out with my ex hoping to get her back. She even tauched me a little in the chest from time to time and me feeling waaaaw im doing ok.... only bs...... I finally realized the relationship was over and felt real pain. You are just playing games with yourself man, its like mental ja....offs. She calls you to see u are still there like a real idiot. Move on man. Before you feel very hurt when you finally see her with another man. Stop torturing yourself. When a woman loves you she wants to be with you and have sex with you but she doesnt. Good luck.

sayinwhat you want is right. if there is any time where being single could be a blessing in disguise, it's the summer! Magazines always promote good reasons for ' staying single in summer' and believe me, nothing takes away heartache better than gazing at scantily-clad beauties on the beach..and think about it, you are now in a position to smooch with these girls without a care in the world. good luck bro