boyfriend bailed on plans

klvd

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. I'm 21 and he's 22. I found somthing I wanted to buy off of craigslist from a guy who lived about a half hour away. a lot of money was involved and the area isn't known for being nice and i had never been. I'm a small girl and my father who doesnt live near by did not want me to go alone. (has read one too many craigslist killer stories.) and to be honest neither did I. i've been sexually assulted in the past and these situations always make me a wee bit nervous. the day before I asked my bf to accompany me so my father need not make the drive. He agreed and i gave him the time I was going. well when it came time to leave my boyfriend said that he didnt want to go anymore. He wanted to go home and change his pants before work and pack a lunch.(which he would have had time to do regardless.) I got upset that he wasnt concerned about my safty and my father definitly got mad when i ended up going alone.

This might not sound like a huge deal and maybe it isnt. I mean obviously i lived through the situation. but I need to vent and i'm pretty hurt because i just feel like what my boyfriend did was so uncaring and disrespectful to myself and my father.

Archived