Can i get pregnant 'THIS' way?

Madxter

Hello guys

I have posted other threads too for ur king help.. I have another question to discuss with u guys..

So, after alot of effort of practising with dilators, i am finally able to have intercourse..

But what is botheringm me is, hes just going HALF WAY in.. I dont know whats the problem.. I am now totally relaxed while having intercourse so theres no way that i am interrupting him or something..

Can his sperms enter into my uterus this way? He just shoot his semen half way in, and i keep pillow under my hips for 20 minutes n lay there.. I tried inserting my finger n i find his semen just at the entrance n upto 3.5 or 4 inches..

Can i get pregnant? Its been 2 months like this.

Guys i want ur suggestions..

Thank you Annie

But why isnt his p e n i s going FULLY in my vagina? Is there somethin to worry?

And if i can get pregnant this way, then why m i not conceiving? I know 2 months are nothing but still..is there some problem with me?

Could depend on his size and the size of yourself.

It takes some people a lot longer than 1.5 seconds to concieve. As Victoria said, if you still aren't after a year then worry.

Who knows but he does not need to. In fact you don't want him to. If it hits your cervix you will know about it because it hurts like hell and makes you bleed. You don't NEED it fully in. The first part of your vagina is the sensitive part anyway. As long as the penis is in you CAN get pregnant.

Archived