Missing someone that doesnt miss me back

Leona700

So I recently graduated and in my last year i was kind of seeing this really shy guy. We were not dating just seeing each other. Ive written about him before and the advice i got was that he just wasnt all that into me as much as i was into him. I havnt seen him in three months and i think about him often and I miss him. I dont want to but I do. I feel really sad about it and its weird to even mention him to my friends because we were never a couple. When i was with him i was still hurt a little from my last relationship so I think I overreacted in some situations. Anyways one day he sent me a message about how he came accross a valentines day gift i gave him and decided to write to me on fb and say hi because he didnt have the caurage to call me. The messages between us were friendly short and brief. Idk if he didnt have the caurage or didnt want to. Now when I see pics of him on fb it seems to me that hes having a great time partying it up with lots of pretty girls around him. I feel foolish longing for a person that probably dosnt even think about me. Fb is toxic and the perfect tool to obsess over people. If he missed me all I do think he would let me know but he doesnt. How do I move on from here? Any input would help.

It seems like you never really knew if he liked you in the first place; he is shy right? I would say talk to him about it. Maybe tell him how you felt, and ask him if he's ever felt the same way about you. I feel like if you have unresolved issues it just makes it that much harder to move on, you know? So if he says yes I felt the same way you'll feel relieved. If he never felt the same way you did then you'll know, accept it, and have no choice but to move on. Rather than pondering and what might have been.

Thats exactly it i dont know if he ever liked me..i did say that to him before and he would confirm that he did like me but then some of his actions were contradicting...he even left my best friend confused..she couldnt understand him either..im pretty sure hes moved on and i just dont want him to know that i havnt..i guess ill just wait for time to do its part

Archived