Girls i NEED an some tips please

I always talk to girls and i have many girl (and boy dont think im gay) friends. But i usully dont talk to the girl friends or hangout with them much away from school. What do you think i can do to impress them and not seem like i am bragging or trying to be a jerk. i also dont know what to talk about with girls. I dont have any really long convorsations with them and they seem board.

What can i do?

PLEASE GIVE ME HONOST TIPS!!

Quite frankly, the one thing girls hate most is men trying to impress them. A women enjoys a genuinely witty and very individual man. We like someone that isn't afraid to be different and express their honest opinions. We truly despise a cocky overly confident man, and if it seems like we don't its only because when we do find interest in one we aren't looking for a long term, valid relationship.... Honestly, be yourself and enjoy what you enjoy. As long as you aren't insulting the girl you're interested in and you are taking the time to listen as much as you talk then things should run smoothly.....and if she gets bored with you then the chances are that when its her turn to speak you'll end up getting bored with her as well. It all turn out just fine...trust me...