Im largely indifferent these days. Go no contact it works, I got myself busy and focused on my life. Sure it's hard as nails and during any down time expect things to swarm up on you, but it gets better and easier. I'd say after my almost 4 year relationship I'm about 70% totally healed.

Meanwhile my younger 21 year old ex has gone wild & drunk and partied her ass off. Moved to an entirely new city several months ago and I'm guessing has amassed a new circle of friends and I know she has a new boyfriend for the last 2 months. She slept with multiple guys after we broke up. When they say, you really don't want to know what your gigs ex is doing, they're right. Protect your eyes and ears. Easier said than done I know. I don't snoop her, but I have friends with big mouths

Not breathed a word to me in 6 months and last night I find a few likes on my stuff on stupid FB. Not sure how, she's not on my friends list. What's she upto, I've no idea. It's truly reached a point where I don't give a crap anymore after everything she's put me through. Dumped me in the most cowardly way possible then skipped off to get wasted. Showed zero concern for my thoughts feelings and emotions, 100% all about her her her.

That's all I got for you, just updating for people in the future who click through old threads and like to follow stories through.

I feel you, I'm at 5 months NC with a GIGS ex. The only difference is I have no idea what my ex is doing. It sounds like you're doing well for having learned all these things about her, I'm nowhere near 70% healed even though my relationship was half the length of yours.

I feel you on the friends part. I reactivated fb (had a friend go onto my account to hide my ex's feed updates), and within the hour I get information from another friend (she posted on a mutual friend of my ex's wall) about my ex, that he's moving... it set me back so much. I was ready to punch anyone I could see.

I'm glad you're doing well. Your post gives me hope. Maybe one day my ex will realize what he lost, but I sooner hope that I won't even care

Archived