advice on this girl i'm dating

B_C_R

I've been dating this girl Monica for about a month and a half now and I really like her. We started off spending 2-3 days a week (tops) together and dating etc. Now we've grown to spending almost everyday together. She tells me that she likes me and whenever we can't see each other she ends up admitting that she misses me. Now here comes the snag... she broke up with her b/f about a week before we started dating and obviously she still has some baggage (it wasn't a nice clean breakup). So she doesn't want a serious relationship right now. This is understandable and i even know that she was dating some other guys when she started dating me...hell...i was dating 3 girls when i started dating her. But now i feel that I want something more serious with her. I have since broke it off with 2 of the other girls on my own. Then I let it slip out that I was dating this other girl named Cammie and Monica basically flipped out on me. She constantly brought it up and made it seem like i was doing something wrong by dating Cammie even though SHE is dating like 2 other guys herself! Well I got sick of hearing her always bring it up and seeing her upset by this so i ended it with Cammie.

This has been about a week ago and she still talks to these other guys on occasion. So i brought up this fact in a calm way and she just said that it's nothing like what I think it is. I don't even really know what that means and she didn't explain herself any further. So here's my question: Should I be angry by this? Is this double-standard on dating others exceptable for her but not for me? Should I let my feelings for Monica cool down and start dating others? Or should I just not bring it up and continue with what i'm doing so far?

Help.

It's a double standard. You need to take it slow with this girl. On the rebound, etc. I don't think you should have stopped dating those other girls. Take your time with this girl and don't forget your hobbies.

Don't flip out on her. Make your point known by your actions. You've already brought it up. No need to bring it up again.

Maverick

This kind of situation is bound to happen with this girl M, she seems emotional. If she just broke up with her bf then a week later she is talking to 3 guys that seems a lil suspect to me. You should realize that M isnt gf material, that doesnt mean you cant have fun with her but you shouldnt want anything serious with her. This double standard exists because of stupidity both men and women use but that doesnt make it valid if this situation happens again then just point out to her that her actions have determined that this isnt an exclusive relationship, stand your ground and dont let her have the double standard. You need to start dating other females cuz this girl is only one to date not the kind you want to keep. Be friendly with her and dont expect anything serious.

Both of you are not ready for a serious relationship. You may think you are but you are not. I don't know your age but from the soound of it- late

teens early 20's. That is way to young. Couples who make it in this world

tend to be older when they get together if you want it to last. She is not ready and either are you. It is obvious you both still need to date others.

SLOW DOWN!!! Then you will know for sure.