i smy gf doing something that could possibly get her pregnan

quazit

ok well once iv cum its either on her chest or in her mouth right? but she rubs it in with her hand and then starts fingering herself is it dangerouse i mean she rubs it in until its all over so theres not any visible on her hand. also sometimes after its in her mouth she ownt be wet enough so she will lick her finger (after shes swallowed) and then do it to herself. is this dangerouse we are both worried that it might be

The environment between the exterior of the vagina and the cervix is very harsh, and I've heard it is quite difficult for sperm to survive in that region, but it is not impossible! If she really wants to touch herself down there, she should wash her hands off before she does it, and she should definitely not touch your ejaculate. It may not be the easiest way to get pregnant, but it is certainly possible. I know of a few women who got pregnant without having sex because they were engaging in risky behaviors such as this. Please be more careful!

Yup its dangerous.

But from what I've been told, sperm will only survive whilst they're kept warm and moist and not exposed to the air - thus why ejaculation (for highest pregnancy success) occurs deep inside the vagina where it is wet, warm and close to the cervix.

So the risk is small.

Just get your girl on the pill or some kind of other hormonal contraceptive or start using condoms. Pulling out is not a method of birth control! It's stupid and unreliable unless you want a baby at age 15.

shes going on the pill soon. last time after we talked it out she did wash ehr hands b4 touching herself. dont worry niether one of us want a baby at this age. i need to buy bigger condoms because i found out im too big for the normal sized ones. we may have sex soon niether of us are sure. we will use the pill and a condom AND spermicide if we do have sex though. and iv heard something about a gy version of the pill they have developed is there any such thing? thank you all for telling me how dangerouse it was though