Confused is she busy or...

Sean1740

I have been dating this girl, we have been on 3 dates so far. Last weekend we acutally hung out fri and pretty much all day saturday. I text her sunday, thanked her for the week as she was working and said I would give her a call Wednesday.. I send her a good morning text, and she says, she is working till 7. I had plans to go golfing so I wouldn't be home till 11pm, so figured I would just text her what I wanted to ask her to come over for dinner thursday.

She said " that sounds great, but unfortunately I work thursday night too, but I will text you next week and we can figure something out " She works on call and I know she works Saturday, but looks like she picked some other shifts up, which is good for her.

My question is, is this a good sign, that she is interested because she suggested another day?

My question is, is this a good sign, that she is interested because she suggested another day?

you will find out next week if she texts you.

By the way, she told you to back off with so many texts, you just didnt notice it in your overdrive mode :

" that sounds great, but unfortunately I work thursday night too, but I will text you next week and we can figure something out "

keep your tons of texts and guarantee you to start threading into the getting back together forum...

get yourself a PS3 and distract yourself.

I don't think you are texting too much, what you sent her seemed reasonable to me.

Her text is a bit evasive and can be interpreted both ways. Maybe it is just that her work schedule is uncertain, but yea you'll find out next week, wouldn't you.

In the meantime, you need to keep busy and stop thinking so much about it

Archived