How to tell her?

Hello everyone!

I've just met a very very nice girl; she's nice, beautiful and a good person. The problem is How to tell her I like her?

As you might have noticed, I'm a bit shy; otherwise I would have been able to solve this problem.

Thanks

LOL, aloneforever ... YOU tell'em. I like that comment.

Hi d1whoutf,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your question.

My suggestion is that you go over to her and say 'hi' to her at first a few times. In a week you just go over her again and you say 'hi' and give her a compliment. Then you move to two compliments. Just see how she reacts and respond to it. Eventually you will find the confidence to ask her out, because you will notice her signals.

I hope that this helps you on your way and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

If you truly like this girl then you probably know have some common interests. As a woman, the best advice I can give is tap into that one common interest that she really doesn't share with anyone else and find a unique way of telling her by using that. Though most all women like flowers and candy, something original and truly unique is hard for a woman to resist-- especially when its personalized to just her! The key is to PUT THOUGHT INTO HOW YOU TELL HER and you can't go wrong! If you need more help be sure to ask! Good luck!