Hey, I've liked this girl for about a month or so, I'm not in any of her classes but I sometimes see her at lunch. She's always with her friends so it's hard to try and talk to her. I've said "hi" to her before in the corridors and she smiled, and we have made eye contact a few times. I just donno how I can talk to her when all her friends are around.

Any tips?

Thanks

eviljedi

I know I wont be shy once I start talking to her, but I'm not sure how to start it with all her friends around. I don't know much about her apart from her name so it would be kind of awkward. I can't take it, I think about her all the time, I even go out of my way just to walk by classes that shy might be in. I feel stupid that I cant even talk to her, anyone else been in this situation? I might end up just walking up to her and asking her out, its so frustrating. I guess im kinda shy, but not really with other girls in my classes and stuff. Any advice would be really really helpfull.

Thanks

eviljedi

its funny im giving you advise on this ...because at first initiating conversations ...i am such a baby about it..and it is hard to say ..but telling someone else what to say isnt so bad...here we go so you say shes in your school or something...ask her about her work load ..if she saw what the so n so teacher was wearing...something cunning then try n get her name and number from there...you say u know how to do the rest ...

Hey, I've liked this girl for about a month or so, I'm not in any of her classes but I sometimes see her at lunch. She's always with her friends so it's hard to try and talk to her. I've said "hi" to her before in the corridors and she smiled, and we have made eye contact a few times. I just donno how I can talk to her when all her friends are around.

Any tips?

Thanks

eviljedi

I have the exact same problem, i can't get near her without getting bothered by her bloated cow friends.

Ya im stuck in the same situation except for i dont see the girl around with friends too much she seems like a very shy a little to herself type person.I love shy girls lol they r great but i am too shy myself to talk to her.So im right here with ya man hopefully we can make our moves

well shinobis here, guess i need to follow suit

um, lessee, i know ive said it about couple hundred times but, im in the same boat, (ehhh, cept for shes my friend, and conversations last for like 2 mins with her before she leaves me and goes to her next class)

ehe... it sure sucks when they are hanging around their friends, too intimidating, even though she has invited me to hang with em during lunch, but ehe, yeah, i guess im rambling, again, soooo... ill stop... right about... here 8)

i posted earlier tht i was in a similar situation as the original poster and i felt id give an update... mybe to inspire some of the rest of you I asked a friend if shecould get me the girls screen name for america online instant messenger, so when she said yes and i got it i IMed her and we talked for like an hour so.... try it that way.... it might just be me that finds it easier to talk over the computer but talking to her at all is a good step, no?