This cant be right

Today marks the 6 month of my BU, SIX MONTHS!! i had only known this girl for about a year and a half and we were together for about 9 months..

all the things that have happened after, all the initial hell of the breakup and the whirlwind of emotions and all the other stuff, seems to be calming.. BUT the major problem is I have become so far detached from reality.

I hate a lot in my life. I still think of her everyday. I have been in total NC for about a month now, but still have these residual feelings for her.

I dont know how much of that stems from insecurity, or guilt. But i am guessing probably a lot.

Very rarely do i find a girl attractive, very rarely do i even bother to start a conversation with the other sex (apart from if they are friends etc).

I get approached enough by other women, but i feel NOTHING.. i mean no sense of attraction whatsoever.

SO confused with everything, so bored of the monotony. so bored of NOT feeling that attraction any more. not to mention scared, living in fear is possibly the worst feeling i have ever felt. what scares me more is that its been SIX MONTHS!! what the hell, i should be way over this by now.

Anyway, thats my daily rambling/ post long weekend blues over.

hit me with some advice of manning up if you can!

The reason you aren't over it by now is because you have really only been out of contact for a month. If you had been this way for 6 months, it would be much farther along in your healing and recovery.

And try as hard as you can to limit your thinking of her. To less than 15 min. a day.

Fill your life w/ new things. Get up and out. No dwelling on the past.

Archived