Never came over, and sad excuse!!

This is an update of the post " something to keep him busy" , Well, last night came and went. He was supposed to be at my house at 1AM. Around 1:30, I called the college, to his friends room. He was still there, and asleep on the couch. They woke him up, and he acted if nothing was the matter. He said he had been wandering around and lost track of time. I said it wouldv'e been nice if he called, and he said he forgot. I said that's kind of inconciderate, and he said"well thats me for you. next time I'll remember to call" Well, im not going to give him another chance to blow me off. So, he said i should go to bed, he'd taken 5 asprin because the pollen is just as bad down there as it is up here. I could hear at least 1 girl talking in the backround to his friend. i asked how he could sleep with all that noise, and he said he's passed out. He said he'd come home in the morning, and then call me and we'd go take the photographs i needed ( pastures around my school, I don't have a car). It's almost 11, and I can bet you he's not even awake yet. I have such a knot of, I think hate in my stomache. Do I call him at the mount (and make a fool of myself perhaps by doing so) or do I sit around and wait until 4pm when he's still not back? I needed these pictures in the daylight, and not the setting sun either. I know I shouldn't have, but last night I said I loved him, and he said he loved me. It was a stupid thing to do. I think I do it to somehow confirm I still have him somehow, eventhough I'm sure he just said it. God, I just wanted to be able to talk to him last night. Now, I just want to punch him where it counts. How can I hate and yet love someone at the same time?

Be honest with yourself. Do you really love him? You told us that you said to him about your love just to keep him. Why do you want to keep him so much?

I understood that you are young girl so you can find someone else who at least will treate you better.

I think you can call him this time (to get your pictures) but do not do that next time. Give him one more chance and no more!

Good luck, Alla_Aleks

Hi kitkat,

I am so sorry to hear that things are still not working for you. You asked us how you could hate someone and love them at the same time. That question is not hard to answer. Feelings for someone don't go away overnight. Even though you are not in love with someone anymore, you still have some feelings left. Time will let those feeling faint into vague memories.

You already said that you are not going to put up with it. His actions don't seem to work for you. He let you down twice now and you don't feel comfortable over that. Only you can decide how far you are going to take this. I just would like to suggest you this: once you reached a decision, stick to it, no matter how you feel towards him. Like I said, even after breaking up with someone, some feelings are still there. It takes time to let them vain.

I hope that this helped you and wish you good luck in making the right decision that works for you.

~ SwingFox ~