What my ex sent me after 1 month of NC

Lolitaaa

Hi guys,

I am new here, I'm very pleased I have find this forum to get over my break up.

I wanted to ask you guys your advice on something my ex sent me after 1 month of 100procent NC from my side.

We were broken up for longer before that, but I broke NC twice before.

After the second time I broke and the way he acted (like a total ass !!!) I realised I needed to go NC no matter what !

So I went cold turkey NC for a month and during that period I recieved weird textmessages saying "hi" on saterday (the night my ex went out with his new friends) it was an unknown number, and that has never happened to me. One time also a phonecall from a number that was unknown to me. When i tried to call or text back I would be ignored, so i'm sure my ex asked his friends to call and text me.

Why would he do that ?

After the month, again on a saterday at 3am I get this text from the ex: "Happy easter !! I hope you had as much fun as I had ! I wish you good luck for the rest of your life !"

What do you guys think that even means ? And happy easter ? He sent that one week after easter !

Could that have been an excuse to send me ?

Or was it drunktexting maybe ..?

Thanks for your time guys !!

He's still just being an ass. Personally, I think you need to tell him to respect that you don't want to hear from him again and to please leave you alone. Clearly his contact is not meant to be friendly.

I personaly think he wanted to see if contact was open after the way he treated me ...

Maybe his contact wasn't really friendly, but there was contact and that gave me hope.

I don't want him to leave me alone, that's the thing, I wish he would see he've made a mistake

By continuing to show him that you will tolerate anything (cheating, flirting while he's with the girl he cheated with - disrespecting you both - waiting around for him to decide if he wants you) only shows him that you do not respect yourself and are allowing yourself to be treated like a doormat!

Why you want someone who treated you badly and is continuining to do so is baffling??? You think it was bad before. Just wait.

Time to value yourself!

I personaly think he wanted to see if contact was open after the way he treated me ...

Maybe his contact wasn't really friendly, but there was contact and that gave me hope.

I don't want him to leave me alone, that's the thing, I wish he would see he've made a mistake

Maybe it was drunk texting, maybe it was a moment of loneliness (suggesting some ugly little issues with the man).

Not seeing much maturity or integrity from this person.

If he did see the light and realize his mistake, what would you be getting back?

Not the person that you were in love with, but the idiot on the other end of those texts on his best behavior.

It's sad, but you really get to know a side of someone during or after a breakup that you never knew about before.

OSP

Maybe it was drunk texting, maybe it was a moment of loneliness (suggesting some ugly little issues with the man).

Not seeing much maturity or integrity from this person.

If he did see the light and realize his mistake, what would you be getting back?

Not the person that you were in love with, but the idiot on the other end of those texts on his best behavior.

It's sad, but you really get to know a side of someone during or after a breakup that you never knew about before.

OSP

You're right !

He's acting like a total idiot for sending me such textmessages and letting his friends call and text me. He's only 20, maybe that explains a lot ...

I'm 26, I don't need that BS, I just really need to realise that !!

Archived