Can we be normal again?

Sad Boy

Im 18 yrs old

I have been in my first relationship with my girl(even this was her first) for 10 months, We really loved each other so much feelings were intense.

we broke up month and a half ago, for the trust issues and

WHAT happened AFTER BREAKING

we went through the stage of no contact for 15 days, she there wanting to be my frnd, just a friend

and I think she was conviced and about our trust issue

I asked her why couldnt we get back to the relation

she is here with a new problems

>she wants someone whose 4 years older than her(im 6 days yonger)

>she not clear in telling the problem there might be something else, but in my knowledge there is nothing so big that can prevent her getting back

she finally concludes that we will be friends forever love & marriage cant happen between us FOREVERRR!!!!

>Even if we are like frnds we text daily for 5 to 10 mins not like old days 24hrs texting

HOW I MESSED IT UP

I was in fluctuating mode, i was the one who told her not to talk to me and i was back to her in 3 days saying that i can't live without talking her( same happened 3 times). and i also told that i find it very hard to be her friend.

She became more firm on her decision that you can only be my friend thats it! and she said but please dont stop talking to me again.

NOW my last message

I sent her a long message saying that i love her and cant look at her like a friend

she said that she was ok with with my age in the beginning bt why she age problem(im 6 days younger than her)

Im really worthy person to loose and i had been a fool in game of love

NOW DONT CHANGE YOUR DECISION, YOUR GATES ARE CLOSED

BYE

Her Mindset

>She is not always firm on her decisions, she may change them

>She has a very good opinion me and she dosent want to loose me as her friend at any cost

>I was her first love and she had intense feelings on me and i think she is not seeing any other guy too.

>once i told her not to contact even then she contacted me

>She knows that i love her more than anyone else

>She was like "okay we will think abt marriage & love in futre but we will be just frnds for now"

>She is childish

>she is cute

>She is lying to me recently during our post break uo frndship that her cell is not working so we cant text more daily etc etc(She is trying to control the amount of time we interact per day)

>She herself is confusing

MY REQUEST

I messed it up, i told her not to contact me ! she didnt text me since 6 days, I love her lke hell and cant stop thinking of her even for a moment, i FEELING HORRIBLE, i cant concentrate or do anything i really want her back, i cant live without her and i and my ex have final exams going on now !!!

Im feeling miserable!!!

Should i

A.Contact her again ask her to be my frnd first and think of anything else

(Il be a fool, as i told her not to contact if again contact her )

B.Should i wait for her to contact

(I have a fear of loosing her permanently)

what to do what to do ???

pleasee pleasee pleasee pleasee pleaseeeeee

helppppppppppp im going madd pleaseeee

tell me anything to do get her back

I just want her back!!!

tell me anything sensible !!

Il blindly follow your advice

If you don't mind me asking, did you guys only break up because of that? I'm sorry but from what you've written here, it sounds to me like she is manipulating you. She definitely sounds like a very insecure person and I think maybe she's trying to get a reaction from you which she clearly is getting. It could be that she's testing your love for her, or it could be that she really doesn't want to be with you any more. Either way, she is being really selfish and totally inconsiderate of your feelings. You say that she said "okay we will think abt marriage & love in futre but we will be just frnds for now"... She clearly likes to play games dude. Sorry, but my advice is just to move on and try to forget about her because this kind of relationship is not healthy. I can understand if you guys broke up and she wants to be friends after but why is she saying those other things? In my opinion she just wants to string you along in her drama. Also, the issue with the age is a very stupid reason to break up. I'm really sorry if this message sounds harsh but the truth hurts.

no, we actually broke up beacause of some trust issue, but it got resolved.

Testing ! its been 1 month 12 days and i still didnt pass the test!

Insecure in what way ?

yes you made this point !! she is totally playing with my emotions, Im feeling like a waste paper

no sir, we actually broke becaue of trust issue, before that we used to love each other very nicely. things suddenly changed after april 1st

yes she is being selfish, she changed so suddenly in 10 hrs, i mean she was talking normally before that

you are right she is literally playing with my feelings, i just love her!

the age thing is just a part of her's reasons...

please help me patch upp

She's said over and over that she does not want to be in a relationship with you. And she doesn't want to talk about your past relationship. So there is no helping this. She is done and you must move on. She may have changed her mind in the past, but she hasn't now. You are annoying a girl who isn't into you. It hurts, I know, I've been there too. Cut off all contact and move on. This is a done deal.

She's said over and over that she does not want to be in a relationship with you. And she doesn't want to talk about your past relationship. So there is no helping this. She is done and you must move on. She may have changed her mind in the past, but she hasn't now. You are annoying a girl who isn't into you. It hurts, I know, I've been there too. Cut off all contact and move on. This is a done deal.

Ok sir, i think this is the end of the road,

I think theres no other way to make my love win

I THOUGHT THERE CAN BE SOME SOLUTION

Il just accept that i lost in love and move on

thank you for your time

Archived