Anniversary would have been next week. Should I contact?

My 5th year anniversary would have been next week. I was planning to get engaged to my gf at this time. It's been about 2 months since she dumped me. Should I contact her in anyway? For those of you wondering, I DO want her back, so what should I do, or what should I not do?

Thanks.

are you sure you want her back or do you just think you do? did she make you a better person? what did she do for you? is she the same person now that you fell in love with? could you ever trust her again? would it ever be an equal relationship? ask yourself those questions.

I hear what you are saying,.... and I know what you feel, but I think you should not contact her. You are the dumped person. What do you think you will apccomplish by calling her? You will show her you are still needy and clinging to a relationship that's over.

Very harsh words but very true words.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please try really hard not to...it will bring you back to day one....

its still too recent, very recent,

It's not a good idea....

Go out and celebrate life, and what lies ahead in your path, don't look back,

I know is easier said than done, but I was also in your shoes a few months back, and I thought I was never gonna heal, but my days are not in slow motion anymore, my appetiteis slowly coming back, and I have met a "good Guy" so, don't worry, u r gonna be ok, trust me....these are just steping stones to our ultimate happiness,

Go out and celebrate with friends, or family, take your mind off those haunting memories, believe me, I would torture myself thinking of these, and cry by myself for days even weeks, and I would have puffy eyes for days, everyone knew , it was written all over my face...

pick yourself up, and keep walking....

Don't worry....

You are gonna be happy again,

I guarantee...

Good Luck

No. I think she needs to be left alone right now. Give her the space and time to do what she needs to do (be alone, just be with her friends, etc..). She broke up with you because she felt a need to, so chasing after her will just make her run further (and will make you feel worse). She will contact you when she is ready. You were together for quite some time, so she will miss you 500%. Let her go and she will contact you herself. I promise!

I used to think (after I broke up with my ex of 6 years) that I needed to get him back quickly (by the way, I broke up with him first, and then wanted him back badly after about 2 months). But here we are, not together about 4 years after the break up, and I wonder what that rush was for. If it took 3 months, 1 year..so what. You can't rush things, and you can only chase people away.

If she loves you and wants to be with you, she'll come back..

If you need to talk to her so bad, try and just write her a letter..and then throw it away. Please give her time..