Hello everyone, i'm kind of looking for advice here and also a place to vent so if i talk a lot please dont mind me but i don't really have anyone to talk to as i lost all my friends and don't really have anyone besides my girlfriend, anyway me and my girlfriend are both 18 we've been dating for 2 years and 6 months on the 20th and i will tell you that i am the most insecure person you could meet but the fact is my girlfriend has done plenty of things to make me upset in the past and i recently got upset the other day because of some things she said to a friend and i wanted to be a lone so i didnt talk to her for about a day or 2 but now its the 3rd day and i honestly feel like shes intentionally saying things to make me from sad to even more sad this "friend" of hers has always been a problem in our relationship, they've said i love you to each other they call each other nicknames they flirt with each other constantly but after a lot of arguments i finally got through to her and showed her that the things she was saying was wrong and they hurt me (i'm not a controlling person) but EVERYTIME and i swear everytime we get in another argument later on she starts talking to this guy flirting with him in front of my face and to me it looks like shes intentionally trying to piss me off because she knows it'll get under my skin maybe i'm wrong and they talk all the time and im unaware of it but she only makes sure i notice it when im upset.. now when this happens it makes me sad to the point where i apologize to her for ignoring her and getting mad at her but then for "Revenge" she will ignore me, so i knew she would ignore so i basically told her i'd let her decide the fate of the relationship i said if she doesnt call or text me before she goes to bed tonight then i will say my final goodbye to her and it will be over with, because i'm a very insecure person and she knows this more than anyone and when she flirts with this guy in front of me all it does it puts thoughts in my mind which builds up more depression wanting to break up with her but i could never go through it, and when she does these things all its doing is making me even more insecure and making me think shes doing things behind my back which puts more bad thoughts into my head which causes more fights but i'm the type of guy who bottles my emotions when she knows somethings wrong i wont tell her because if i tell her she will turn it on me in some way which will make me feel like the * * * * * * * and apologize,

so i need your guys help i know i'm only 18 and shes only 18 and we have a long way to go before we figure out our lifes but don't think i have a corrupt relationship either i know it may look really bad but most the time it is pretty amazing i'm just so insecure i can't handle it

so i need your guy's help with breaking up with this girl but now only that i need your guy's advice on how i can get rid of her.. because when i loose this girl i know i'm going to want to text her every day saying i'm sorry that i love her and miss her how can i stop myself from doing these things i want to break up with her and let her know this is the end that im not going to beg for forgivness this time and that i cant hold onto something anymore that just isnt going to work.. any advice would help please and thank you

Hey.

From an outsider she is doing these things to make you feel like this and from reading your post it seems like you are not happy..deep down. I know you said that it is amazing most of the time but you cant be happy if you feel so insecure.

You need to break away from the relationship and her to clear your head. you will probably not be insecure when you find a girl who loves you,like really love you and dont text other guys when you argue because she will want to focus on making the relationship that you guys have work.

Delete her number..delete anything you have on her and focus on you...you can only sort yourself out when all the stress is gone. Live your life,get your friends back and be an 18 year old guy.

Enjoy life because it is to short to waste away stressing.......

Archived