ITS KILLING ME!!! REALLY!!! I NEED HELP!!! NO ONE WILL HELP!

please read this post so you know what i am talking about....

link removed

i was talking to him... this was our convo...

xXLAUGHS LOUD: can i ask you something...

xXLAUGHS LOUD: ?

GTCountryBoy: sure

xXLAUGHS LOUD: remember when we were "going out"

GTCountryBoy1: ya

xXLAUGHS LOUD: i asked you why you liked me.... u started to say then u had to go.... why was it?

GTCountryBoy1: cuz ur awesome

GTCountryBoy1: io mean u r pretty, fun, nice, (play trumpet) artistic, etc.

xXLAUGHS LOUD: what makes me awesome though.... im obviously not that awesome if 12 guys turn me down just as friends.... and ppl inore me...

GTCountryBoy1: ya i wish we didnt live away tho

xXLAUGHS LOUD: ur really not that far, i know pll over 3 hours away from eachother...

GTCountryBoy: o

GTCountryBoy1: ya well

GTCountryBoy1: its just

GTCountryBoy1: thats hard for me

GTCountryBoy1: idk y

xXLAUGHS LOUD: i know...

xXLAUGHS LOUD: umm

xXLAUGHS LOUD: crap i forgot...

GTCountryBoy1: i h8 when that happens

xXLAUGHS LOUD: yeah well aj interrupeted me

xXLAUGHS LOUD: and he has no idea what is wednesday neither does mel

xXLAUGHS LOUD: u know what wednesday is right?

GTCountryBoy1: ur bday!

GTCountryBoy1: woot!

xXLAUGHS LOUD: yeah

xXLAUGHS LOUD: ur like the only one

xXLAUGHS LOUD: who remembers

xXLAUGHS LOUD: oh well

xXLAUGHS LOUD: im gonna go...no one needs me here

GTCountryBoy1: im sry!

GTCountryBoy1: i love u!

xXLAUGHS LOUD: dont be sry

xXLAUGHS LOUD: it hurts when u say i love u

xXLAUGHS LOUD: b/c i know u only mean it as a brother... i love you....

then there was no response....

What does it mean?

From the sounds of the conversation, unless he's really immature or something, I wouldn't look into it too much. You didn't really say anything bad, but how long did this no response last? Did he sign off/go away, or did you? If so, how long of a time? I sometimes leave the comp and don't come back for 10 or so minutes, even if I'm talking to someone.

Chris

From the sounds of the conversation, unless he's really immature or something, I wouldn't look into it too much. You didn't really say anything bad, but how long did this no response last? Did he sign off/go away, or did you? If so, how long of a time? I sometimes leave the comp and don't come back for 10 or so minutes, even if I'm talking to someone.

Chris

Yeah i sometimes do that too. He tends to play games and doesn't respond sometimes.... so yeah. It was probably 5 -7 minutes. then he went away and the came back and signed off.

i was talking to him again last night.....

LAUGHS LOUD: i miss ur hugs

GTCountryBoy1: i miss u period

xXLAUGHS LOUDXx: i hope we will always be this close to eachother...

GTCountryBoy1001: me 2

LAUGHS LOUD: well im gonna leave you alone now...

GTCountryBoy1: no!

LAUGHS LOUD: ?

GTCountryBoy1: dont leave

LAUGHS LOUD: i feel like i am annoying you though

GTCountryBoy1: ur not

LAUGHS LOUD: i dont like to talk bout me...

GTCountryBoy1: y not

GTCountryBoy1: i love u

LAUGHS LOUD: b/c i want to hear about you

LAUGHS LOUD: b/c i love you

GTCountryBoy1: luv ya babe

LAUGHS LOUD: love ya too

Al do i asked him if he wanted to see my crapppy school picture. He was like off course i want to see ur uncrappy school picture. I sent to him and he said that i was too pretty after i think i am clearly ugly. then he says that he wants me to sent him one.

Tomorrow is my birthday. All i can wish for is one thing. The best gift is a simple little gift. I just want him to love me more than a sister.....

Well nothing... nobody cares i guess. i guess i will just talk to myself, like a journal.

Ok my band had a competion tonight. Daryll's band was also there. I didn't get to see him until i was on the bus though. I didn't get to get a hug from him, just endless waves and i love you hand signs. When my bus started to leave he shouted out of the window, " i love you!!!!!"

i know he loves me. I know he loves me a lot too. but then why does he like lexi???? i dont know. I guess i am jelous.

My friends got to see daryll. They were like, "damn hes fine! how did you manage to get a guy like him?" i said, "band camp" Hehe. I was like yeah but i guess we are like brother and sister. Then she was like, "oh then........ "No you can not!!!!!" I cried. HAHA it was funny and loud. Daryll heard it on his bus.

I take this pillow he gave me for my birthday everywhere. So i showed him the pillow. He had a big smile!

Welll i guess what i am trying to say is that i love him a lot. I was he was mine still.

OMG CAN SOME PLEASE HELP ME I AM SOOOOOOOOOO DYING! ITS KILLIMG ME! I SWEAR!!!! I WANT TO LIKE OTHER GUYS BUT I CANT!!!! I LOVE DARYLL WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE HIM!!! A LOT! I NEED HELP AND ADVCIE!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I FEEL LIKE A LOSER AND I FEEL LIKE I DONT BELONG ON THIS EARTH!!!! PLEASE pleASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

someone told me this:

Well you know, having read that thrilling, and breathtaking exchange, I can only say that I have been in error; you are not just a desperate little teeny-bopper. You are obviously a mature woman, and only a blind fool could not see that this love between you two is deep and everlasting. ****Follow your heart, hun! I responed:

Do you really think so???

I know that, he knows that, but he can't see that b/c its hard for him to do long distance. We are only 29 minutes away. Sometimes it can be less. B/c of this though he likes lexi. Its killing me that he does too, i am just trying to hid that part from him.

I love him

I think my own mother even knows this. Yesterday at the band thing they were making announcements to ppl. My mom told some friends of mine to right me and daryll one. It said: Daryll and Stevi forever. We love you. I see you.

Well i dont see how the could have seen us. B/c i didn't even see him until i was on the bus, but they made it sound like they caught us making-out. LOL

I love him a lot.

Hi there,

I don't know if I can help you much, but I will try.

I think the first thing you need to do is to stop giving him so much attention. Also don't put yourself in the situation where other people will make comments about him and you that will get back to him--or he will overhear. I think this is a big turn off. I even think it would scare a guy--or anybody--away.

All this attention--and you feeling like he is the one/everything comes together with him--makes him wonder if it's true... how can you be so sure of it if he is not so sure himself? Do you get what I'm saying?

The best way to get away from the "sister" syndrome is to get his interest back. The only way I know how to do this is to back off. Of course it all depends if he is still interested in you, he talks to you still so that's worth something.

If even after you back away a bit and don't persue him anymore he does not come after you then you have to realize that maybe the distance is such a big deal to him/or he just doesn't have those feelings for you anymore. It's a gamble but at least you will know for sure.

Don't show him so much interest. Don't let him be the center of your life. Don't let him know exactly how you feel about him. Don't persue him.

Let him be the one who comes looking for you. Let him be the one who talks about feelings and things like that.

You are chasing after him in a sense. He knows he cares about you, but that is as far as it goes for him right now. I think so much attention from you is flattering to him but it might be overwhelming. Back off a little bit and see what happens.

See i dont understand, how im i show so much intrest. WHY CANT I LET HIM BE! HE HIS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME! i mean even if we are just commiting as brother and sister, and i know he feels the same.

Im afraid to let go, b/c if i do, he might like yeah i don't know. I just worry about him a lot.

Someone told me this:

hey, It sounds like Daryll still likes you alot! I dunno why being apart by 20 minutes is a problem. Unless he has a problem getting to you or he's worried about you traveling alone?

My first thoughts when I read the other post was that maybe you are soulmates. You have more than one soulmate and maybe you have a soulmate bond. He might be scared of falling too much in love at a young age and might want to party more first. I think he likes you though.

I think theres another reason to you breaking up other than the 20 mins distance.

Maybe you're ment to be together in this life, but not yet. If you're ment to be together again it'll happen.

I hope this helps.

I think that same thing. I mean our buses Parked right beside eacother like they where told to so that we could see one another or something like that. He paid more attention to me then than i did him. Then when our bus started to leave a yelled out the bus window, "I love you."

I think it is really true too, b/c i mean his mother seen me about 4 times and she loves me to death. Treatig me like her daughter she never had.

I think that my mom even realizes it too, and i never say anything about it to her, i just talk about him a lot. So i guess it is the future, im just afraid to let him go, b/c he might go free and i may not a able to find him again. I know its not true though b/c we are so close to eachother. We love eachother, we can not grow apart.

Till then i shall wait ....

One question though, my friend wants me to tell him how i feel, and she wants me to ask him how he feels, and what i should do. Daryll is making me feel like he still wants me, and if i go to be with someone else or like someone else like high school crushes or something, he might think i am betraying him. Should i talk to him to clear things up. So i know what he wants, and how our relationship should be like for now????

Doesn't he already know how you feel? Didn't he tell you he loves you but loves you as a sister for now? I don't know what kind of difference it would make at this point to ask him again. He has already told you how he feels.

I know it must be hard for you, you want to make things happen. You can't see how the distance would be such a problem.. and to be honest with you... neither do I. I think it is a good excuse to not get any more serious with you. Or maybe he is right.. he wants a girl that is closer. Is he still with that other girl?

You probably hate to hear this, but you guys are still very young. You have so much to look forward to. He could be your soulmate.. but sometimes it takes years to get to the right place emotionally before you can be together.

Try not to be afraid to lose him, this will only make you push harder for something and it could scare him away. Too much interest from a person can be a very scary thing. Instead try to relax and enjoy the friendship. Don't be so eager for him... let him come your way. It might wake up a new interest in you if he sees that YOU are pulling away from HIM.. you never know

Hey, well i got to talk to him one on one last night. I fe does he. I came out and asked him everything i wanted to know. He loves me just as much as i love him, the thought of being apart tears him up, so he tries to cover it up with another girl. We understandeachother very well. We can always talk. I love that about him. I SWEAR that we are soulmates though, its just not meant to be right now. I was talking and i said If you only knew what i knew, if you didn't alreay. He said, "well whats is it?"

I told him that it was what he had yet to find out. Once he finds out then it will that meant time for us. I couldn't tell him that though.

We made eachoter promise that we would never keep anything from eachother again. we are to tell anything and everything. Learn someting new from eachother everyday. he started with last night. He just told me something i would never how thought of him doing. I just say if he accomplishes it, hes more than my hero that he already is. He swears that he will get it. And swears he will be rich for it.

He started talking about college. And some how like if we ever plan to go somewhere together or something like that, that we could share a holtel room. I dont know why but just the thought cracks me up because i mean hello, a male and a female sharing a hotel room when we get older....... I swear what will i do with him. hes more than great though! I love him with everything, and he told me that he loves me with everything.

After a while into our conversations i was like we grow closer every minute. he said, " yeah, if we were any more alike, we would be like twins with the smae personanlity almost."

--- in my mind at that point i was like there is another reason for soulmates.

My point is yes i did tell him. Yes he does love me. Yes he did tell me he loves me as a sister. He and i agreed that loving eacother as brother and suld be best for us right now.

Daryll is me hero, he save me more that just once. I can wait for that time, ever if it is years down the road.

he said, " yeah, if we were any more alike, we would be like twins with the same personality almost."

--- in my mind at that point i was like there is another reason for soulmates.

You know this just made me smile...I am twice your age but I just heard this same thing last year from someone and It brought back some good memories for me... thanks.