Friend's Bachelor Party/Alcohol

imsuperman

It was fun! They're all good guys. They got drunk, but not sloppy. We literally only went to two places.

The first highlight of the night: The groom was drunk walking back to my car, called me over, gave me five, and said he knew he was drunk but that I was one of his best friends in the world. I said he was the some to me.

The second highlight of the night: Discussing baseball batting stances at 3AM with a former college player instructing us while we used an umbrella to perfect our swing.

Only bad thing: The groom went out to wait with his brother in law who was getting a ride back. A young woman who is a legit 7 on the prestigious imsuperman attractive scale comes up next to me and starts a conversation by asking me to yell at the singer to do a Journey song. Right then, the groom's roommate comes up and asks where the groom is. I told him, and the girl got frustrated and walked off, I saw her shaking her head a couple of times as she went back to her friends.

He owes me for that one. Any woman that is brave enough to begin a conversation is halfway there in my book. RRRRRRRRRRRR.

EDIT: Everyone was super nice to me and very gracious that I was the DD. I was surprised.

Archived