Men are so Confusing!!!

VtecQueen

So I started a new job in Feb. as a parapro for high school. The first day I run into a handsome man and he tells me he's suppose to come help me today but he can't and gives me some papers for the kids. We chit chat and u can tell there some sort of attraction up front. He even ate lunch with me.

Same day there is an assembly in the cafeteria and he's on one side of the room and I'm on the other. The WHOLE time he is staring and making eyes with me. I'm smiling and looking back at him and we make faces in agreement with what the principal is telling the students.

Ever since then I run into him ALL THE TIME he will be in the classroom I'm in and we will have to work together. When he's there he acts all EXTRA in the classroom in front of me lol. And we chit chat. He's also the soccer coach so I went to a game to support my kids and see him of course lol. He keeps walking over to me to talk and keeps walking past me to smile at me. He tells me to come to the next game which was yesterday. So I go of course!

After the game I go to give him congrats and we talk a lil. I eventually hand him a slip of paper with my number on it!! I leave and less than 30 mins he's already texting me with his number.

So I'm thinking all is well!! But our convo was only 4 messages long. Him, me, him, me. And that was it. I haven't heard from him since, and that was yesterday! So my question to you is....

* * * ?!?!?!

Maybe he's not as interested as it seemed?? Maybe he doesn't see I'm interested?? Idk!!! But it doesn't make sense to me! I don't wanna look thirsty and keep hitting him up and stuff. But dang what does a girl gotta do!? HELP!!

You're this stressed because your texting conversation wasn't long enough?

Every other sign points to him being interested. Perhaps he's just not that big into texting? Maybe he's busy? Maybe he's just trying to get your attention and keep you interested?

Don't sweat this. Just keep your cool, and don't let him get in your head like this when you're not even talking to him in person.

Don't let texting get to you like that. People have their own views on texting and response time. For example here is a text conversation I got from this new guy I met two weeks ago.

12:00pm (him) Hey sexy!

12:02pm (me) Hey there cutie.

it is now 12:44pm and nothing more from him. I could sit here and wonder all sorts of things. 1)is he not interested 2)did he not like that I called him cutie 3)did he send that to the wrong person 4)did he fall into a deep well

Just don't worry about it. He knows that you are interested becasue you gave him your number. Just go with the flow of it.

Get out of your head and just let it be. You took the reins by giving him your number, now sit back and let him do the work. To avoid over-analyzing the situation, go for a workout, go shopping, go take a nap. Just try not to obsess - you don't have enough invested at this point to let it take over your thoughts.

Chill out, its only been a day. If u hadnt heard from him in a week then you would be right to be worrying a bit more, but its only been a day, he probably didnt want to over text and for u to run of things to say. Its better when there is a bit of mystery. Just go with the flow, dont text back straight away and dont just text back and forth all day every day. We all know things go pretty stale when its too intense and full on in the beginning

Thanks for the GREAT advice!! I actually really been pretty busy since then, I haven't thought about it until now. And the fact that he still hasn't said anything I'm still confused. He's a bit older than me so I guess he knows what he's doing, but I was about to say whatever and send him a text this morning, but I didn't. Gonna try to hold out I guess!! Smh...

Don't text him, let him come to you especially if he is older. men like to lead and they like a challenge, if he is interested he will text you and call you and ask you out, if not then you'll know he is not interested. Also in the future i would wait for the guy to ASK for my number before I give it to him, that way you don't seem TOO interested. Good luck

So.....

I didn't hear from him at all during the week of spring break. Still haven't heard from him till this day. I sent him a text on Easter saying "Happy Easter! Spring break wasn't long enough" and he never responded.

What was the point of all that stuff he did initially to get my attention and trading numbers if he didn't have any intention on talking to me??? Men are so confusing.

I saw him yesterday during class change and we traded "hello how are u"s but that's about it. He asked how my week has been I said "good" he didn't stop to talk, just kept walking. This doesn't make any sense to me!

He's obviously not interested, otherwise he would do something. And why did he seem interested and then now isn't? Who knows!! Ask a million guys why a girl flirts with them, hands over her number and then never responds. It's happened to me a thousand times!

Don't sweat it, move on, there's a better guy round the corner.

Archived