So here's my story..

A couple of months ago I broke up with a guy because his "unofficial wife" called me and told me he was married to her..

A big shock because I was about to marry the same guy some day, that was the plan at least.. This is what happened before:

This guy I already broke up with once when I got an email from this same girl a year ago in which she claimed he was her boyfriend. He told me about her and I forgave him for that with a lot of doubts and a very hard time.

From that time, I found it hard to trust him and he didnt keep his promiss to respect me and make an effort. Because of this I asked him many times to leave me alone and erase my number. But within a day or two he would be coming back and ask me to try again and that he would start doing his best again for me.

This was before i got that call that I mentioned above. When I got that call I went nuts, I cursed at him at any way you could imagine and asked him to leave me and never come back again.

He said he wasnt married to her because it was only in a religious way that apparently didnt mean a thing to him. He texted me that he wanted me etc etc.. All the bull * * * * you could imagine. I didnt fall for it. He had sex with her and was dating me. I never had sex with him, because I wanted to wait until we are married. I told her this. This might have cause a relief for her I dont know.

He told me that the reason he was with her, even living with her and not paying a dime, was because of my on and off playing with his feelings. She told me everything how he disrespects her and and doesnt help her pay etc.. We talked and talked, I showed her the texts and she said she believed me and the other way around. That was that. I felt also sorry for her and kind of hoped she would do fine too and move on with her life. I never spoke to her again since. After one month I got emails, texts and calls from him that he wants another change, and that he is sorry and misses me.. I made it clear that I didnt buy anything of his crap and that he could try everything but that I would never ever want someone like him. I decided to sent the girl a text with the message that he was still contacting me, and i wanted to make sure she knew in case she was back together with him. And guess what??? She forgave him.. And all that time he was texting me again and calling.. I sent her the emails so that she could read them herself. after I heard she even had sex with him after everything that happened I didnt wat to have anything to do with her. I had to puke because of her so low self respect. She told me before that she was afraid that she would never find someone and she felt old. But damn, how can a person be soooooooo stupid and cheap??? How can you have sex with someone that told another woman while putting his *** in you that he loved her and wants to marry her.?? I lost all my respect for her and felt that she deserved him playing with her since she allowed it.

And what the hell is this guys problem. He ended up getting one of us (her) and still came back again to me? I mean why doesnt he learn his lesson? He knew we had contact...

People what do you think of this situation??

I think you should forget them and move on. Block him from all of your social media, block his phone, emails...etc. I'm worried that you are still thinking about him. I hear your anger. What are you thinking of doing?

Angel

Im thinking of doing exactly what you said.. I am angry. I had put this behind and then I get this. I was too foolish to give them both time. Im just yhinking what the hell is he doing? Why contact me again while he got her after all he already did to both of us.. I dont get it.

My sister was going through something like this, she was seeing a man who said he left his wife etc eventually the wife contacted her said he was still in contact wanting to get back with her, so my sister left him, a week later he got back in touch saying he wanted a relationship with her and his ex and him couldn't work it out and he wasn't happy with her, so they got back together...Really he was playing them both, and my sister was in contact with his ex and they would exchange the texts he was sending each of them, he was telling both of them the same thing.. I think you are definitely better off, ignore him and block him from your life. Don't bother talking to the other woman, who knows why she went back, she must have a low self esteem, and hopefully she eventually can fix that, but that's not your problem, just worry this man won't be your problem anymore, let the other woman deal with him. He's a sleaze. Good luck

Archived