Having My 3 Monthly Cancer Testing Today

I'm having it done under a local anaesthetic today just after lunchtime. It shouldn't be such a big deal last time and I'm so glad to just be having it done under a local. I will be able to drive myself there and home. David is going to see me afterwards.

I'm symptom-free and no reason to think I could have a recurrence right now. Wish me luck.

I'm having a cystoscopy. I had the imaging done which did show the tumor, but Urologists and surgeons say only way to see it properly and determine what type of tumor is with surgery - looking inside, taking the tumor and sending to a pathologist for analysis. I had carcinoma - imaging can't determine specifics like that.

Hi JN and everyone. The testing went very well. No signs of cancer there. I was able to see the screen when the camera went inside me and was fully awake the whole time. Just a little initial unpleasantness. Oooo, it looks so weird inside there. Anyway, Urologist couldn't even find the scar from where they removed the tumor in early December which was surprising but also obviously very good news about my immunity and healing abilities. I'm off bellydancing and drumming today and feeling good. Thanks again.

Hi JN and everyone. The testing went very well. No signs of cancer there. I was able to see the screen when the camera went inside me and was fully awake the whole time. Just a little initial unpleasantness. Oooo, it looks so weird inside there. Anyway, Urologist couldn't even find the scar from where they removed the tumor in early December which was surprising but also obviously very good news about my immunity and healing abilities. I'm off bellydancing and drumming today and feeling good. Thanks again.

Excellent! Good to hear of your healing!

Archived