Tips on How Not To Wear Men Out With Sex

Silverbirch

Great idea Bataya. I know he likes almonds too. Oh yesterday at my dance class, we were talking about how so many men just won't go to see a doctor unless they think they are dying. One of the womens boyfriends had recently complained to her about chest pains he was having. She finally convinced him to go to doctor and he was put in hospital. Turned out he'd had a heart attack the day before.

Maybe this is why "they" say that men who are married live longer (or in a serious relationship.)

Yes Bataya, I believe it's true. I worked for a community health service for a while and that was considered to be a fact. It was also a popular belief that single women live longer than men.

I'm quite certain now that he doesn't eat enough and especially he would do better to eat more protein, less refined carbohydrate and more low GI carbs. We went out last night and shared a large vegetarian. He was very surprised that I ate almost as much as he did - and he is a lot larger than I am. He did get heartburn through the night and had to get up to take something, but I was fine. I'd had a particularly busy and physically strenous day at work yesterday and wouldn't normally be that hungry or allow myself to eat that much.

BTW, do you know you can get something now - I am so not with the times with regard to technology - anyway, it is some type of scanner which works from your mobile telephone and you can scan food labels with it in your fridge. It counts and calculates calories - and maybe some types of nutritional contents of food. Could be very worthwile for people with diabetes, etc.

I usually let her get off first because after I get mine, I'm usually toasted. But I get worn out sometimes because she wants me to go on for sooo long that after a while I start to become numb to the sensation. Then she looks at me like, "what's wrong?" and I'm like, really?

If you're on top and he's still getting worn out, there's something major going on.

Not neccessarily...

My lady has a little "extra" weight and I'm a pretty thin guy so her being on top sometimes really beats me up (no pun intended) and I get worn out.

I'm wondering though what impact age has (and it's relation to health as well as whether or not there are changes to sexuality with age). My ex would be a fair bit older than the men who have posted here. By his account, he is having sex for longer and with more intense orgasms than when he was younger.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would check in here to let the people know who offered some good advice that man in my life is seeming a lot better as far as the tiredness goes. Since I posted, he has made alterations to his diet - porridge and yoghurt for breakfast. He's not on antibiotics atm and an injury he had has healed. The weather here is less extreme right now too.

I think that at this time, we are at a stage where affection is more important than sex right now - FOR BOTH OF US - he's made that obvious although the sex has become more emotionally intimate at this time too.

A good ending to the original question I would say.

Archived