Allowing her to read my journal

Should I allow my ex to read my online journal, and see that I've been happy, and spending my time in a fulfilling way....

or should I try to block her from reading it, and only tell her the things contained in my journal when (and if) we talk on the phone?

I feel like so much of what I want to talk to her about is also in my journal... and if I allow her to read it, I won't have so much to talk to her about when we talk.

I really want to have things to talk about with her, but at the same time, I think it'd be nice if she knew how well I'm doing... and she might take my not writing in my journal as a sign that I'm still miserable.

sorry guys, i just asked my question earlier, I don't know anything about these "online journals," except for what I read in this post...

but there seems to be some good advice in here...like what the last guy said.

Just do what you need to do...

free

Online journals are a great way to vent your frustrations, to let them out and show the world. (Yes there is a hope that maybe an ex will read it at some point). That just it though, if you don't want the world seeing it, don't show it.