Feeling kinda used..

tabbyloves

Right so, i've posted on this forum before about my older brother who is now 24 and how he sexually assaulted me 9 years ago when i was 6. He never tried anything after that but i don't know how many times he tried at first though. I think i Just blocked it all out.

Well, i guess you could say i got overwhelmed this afternoon and i started crying as that's what i do when i get overwhelmed and wanted to cut(I've been a cutter for 3 and a half years, almost 4). My brother came into my room as he heard me crying which was really weird and then he started touching me in places i didn't wanna be touched and he told me, (or more like forced me) onto my stomach and pinned me down and tried to do the same thing he did when i was 6. And it was shortly after he was done that i started cutting as i felt used, and yeah...

I'm pretty insecure about posting this a second time and feeling kind of scared.

But any advice and support (other than trying to get me to go to the police or call an abuse hotline) would be helpful and much appreciated. I have ALOT of trouble speaking out of my own mouth and am quite stubborn. I guess I'm kinda looking for support at the moment as I'm still shaken up about the whole situation.

Archived