I wake some mornings and smile and jump right up and take life by the horns, but since I have left Courtney, I cant seem to find that zest for life anymore, I write letters to her but I do not send them because, she does not want to hear from me, she is trying to get over me, and I can understand that. But she calms my storm when I talk to her. I call her mom just to be close to her. I just seem to always to the wrong things, with the people I love. I think I really need to end this pain, I cannot take it anylonger, I get the pills out and just look at them. I am scared that one day I am not going to put them up. Please help me, every day I am getting weaker and cant seem to find happiness anylonger. Please tell what I should do. Dying in Lousiana.

you will tho...

we all go thru similar, if not the exact sadness when we are no longer close to, and spending time with someone that has made such an incredible impact on us like this. Its ok to keep close contact with the ppl that are close to her, to make u feel the bond still, ive also found myself doing that in the past.

Please, dont consider taking your life over a breakup, the only thing it will accomplish is that WE ALL lose you, and that is not something you can fix, or change,...once you are gone,...its eternally. Life is gloomy at times, and beautiful at others,...during those times you will think back and be greatful you did not take ur life. We just have to stay strong during the gloomy times and realize that its just a cycle of life that everybody experiences but it gets better once your healing process truly begins...

good luck

• 1 month later...

I hear ya.

It's been a month since my ex broke up with me - a month of hell. I kept telling her I could just be friends but it's impossible so I cut of contact. Now days last forever and life is plain and boring. I just exist. I take it day by day and wait for the pain to end. Someday it will, we all just need to be patient at times like these and have hope.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, especially when you make goals that you can see yourself achieving. There are times where I feel that it's not worth going on...... But in exactly one year I will be off on a new adventure and a turn in life. It scares me, but it also gives me a huge sense of hope.

About 4-5 months ago, I was cheated upon by whom I thought was my soul mate, I gave up friends who I realized only used me and really did not care about my well being. This left me feeling very lonely every day, and it gets worse day to day. But I have that hope and goals that I will meet in that year time period, so I will not cheat myself of loosing everything I have worked very hard at in life to just give into my depression. Keep pushing yourself even if you only have yourself. I keep telling myself that, and consitently try to make myself a better person by positive actions. Does it make me feel better? Not immediatley, but when I do find happiness again, I know that I didn't sit on my arse and just let life pass me by.

Hang in there..