Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My College Life...

shykind

• 1 month later...

Its been a while, I'm not sure where to begin. So, I started working and made new friends from work, one of which I go to parties with, so I've been busy. My first roommate moved out, we had a disagreement sorta, my second roommate was cool but he had to leave, so now I have a room all to myself, for the time being.

My grades are looking pretty good.

Speaking of pretty, lets talk about girls. The first girl I was interested in, she and I no longer speak on that basis, I wish i could go into details on what when wrong but I barley know myself, all I can say is that a week went by and we didn't speak so momentum was lost, and I'm okay with that.

Another I met a few day ago after she approached me and gave me her number, things WERE going well with her, very well, but now its looking as if its coming to an end. I guess it's because I allowed things to move too fast between us. I'm not sure if i should continue to text her or to just leave it, I'm not even sure if she wants me to contact her, because the last time we met was awkward as all hell. I guess I'll think it over, maybe.

• 4 months later...

I'm nervous now. Never been so scared in my life.

So I finally lost my virginity. I was high, then again, same girl. Both times were unprotected.

She then informs me that she's late with her period. I am scared, sacred, scared. She's taking a test and I'll know by morning. probably won't be able to sleep tho. The think is, I didn't ejaculate in her, I mean, I would know right? Christ!!! I Can't even think straight.

I wanna die.

Whats the news? It is highly possible that she has irregular periods or is late because she is stressed and worried too.

I know this is very scary, but take a deep breath and know that you have (hopefully) learned a very important lesson. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use some kind of protection. The pull-out method is like playing Russian roulette.

She calls me after work, seeming to want a normal conversation. So, naturally, my question was:

"how did the test go?"

"I didn't take it" was her reply. I was angry. I asked her why didn't she take it, when she said that she would.

"Don't question me" she replied arrogantly. I then began to inform her that she was the one to bring the news to me, and thus have me in a state of distress.

So now for the life of me I can't figure out why she wouldn't take the test. I mean, if it was as troubling to her as she stated the night previous, why not take the test?

I'm starting to think that she did so because she wanted my attention. Which would make her a unmitigated psycho.

I don't know.

Archived