Dumped by facebook messaging

Hi there

I have been dumped by facebook messaging and he now wants us to go back to being friends I have known him 7 months and he has now decided never to see me again but have not even bothered to speak to me or meet face to face. I have been feeling like I want to end it all and have been sitting in the dark a lot I am finding it very hard to come to terms with the way he broke up with me. I had a breakdown a 3years ago and I asm afraid I am heading in the same way again. He still wants to text me as normal but I am so hurt n down in the dumps. I have actually done nothing wrong but obviously want him back but I know that is never going to happen. We slept together only twice and then he disregarded me as we had been texting each other for 6 months we met 4 times and on the 3rd and 4th time I thought it was a gud idea to sleep with him but I guess he used me and then threw me away when he got what he wanted.I am afraid to sleep with anyone else now and am feeling so so so low.Any advice be appreciated or even what to text him cause all I can do now is tell him how low I am feeling.I told him last night about my breakdown so he would back off and hopefully leave me alone.I want him back but its very difficult when the other person will only communicate via text. Any advice will be welcomed thanks

I would reply "I don't want to be friends with somebody who would dump me on Facebook. Goodbye."

It sounds more like you want somebody in your life, not that you really want this guy. Let him go. People do crappy things, and they do them to people who don't deserve it. We spend a lot of time trying to figure out what we did to deserve such treatment when in the end it wasn't us.

Believe in yourself. And believe that while it hurts now, it will get better in time.

Archived