I think that I have lost him.. i tried to apologize to him so many times i really hate myself ... and I feel really upset..I need to get him back .. what do i do ???. I honestly care about him . He is the most wonderful person that came into my life...I really need some suggestions ..

well without detail it is hard to give advice, your thread of yesterday was also confusing and zero details, without any info it is hard to give advice.......

I noticed this too. OP, you start many threads in one day and NONE of them have any context at all. It seems you simply post random thoughts but are not actually looking for advice. Maybe starting a Journal would be a better idea?

after a couple of days of us talking and us discussing our lives and how i am going to move to america to make things work he ends up saying how he cannot be with me anymore eventhough ....i told him that i would move to america .. he does not give me the chance to talk and makes me feel like crap ...i made a mistake but i said sorry but he never gave me a chance....he was unhappy with me talking(flirting) to other guys eventhough this was before we started talking i stopped completely .. i thought that i should be faithful and he was telling me how he could not trust me ..

his reason for bot waiting is the distance.. eventhough i told him : but i would visit you during my university.. and i would move after this but he does not want to ..is that not a heart breaker and he told me that he loves me .. really? REALLY? love is being able to wait...and we would have re-united

he never gave me a single chance ... but with women who treated him like crap ..or women who were not the right match he gave a chance too .. I am sorry but I am sick of this.. he was never falling in love me ....i was never his ''special friend'' ...i thought me and him were on the same path .. but clearly not ....well he can go to the next woman .. it will not bother me ...he never cared about me a single bit anyway..

okay, february 3 you were talking about some other guy, you "met" this one after that and so it has not been long at all to be so overly dramatic about, i assume this is all online dating or something? well you probably come off needy, clingy and desperate and way too intense way too soon, which is why he replied like that.......so i think you are going a little overboard with your dramatic post.....and to say he cannot even wait for a few years for you...wow.....you JUST met the guy.....this isn't love or anything, you were infatuated, he wasn't....happens....

and to say next time you will just be widowed?? do you even know what you are saying?? you sound really young and immature but that is not something to joke about....

Archived