okay ive got a friend whos really sweet, smart, kind, carring, and cute. shes 12 im 14. shes really she even though we are good friends. she gave me an anchor pin from her grandmother (she had two, she gave me one). whes allways relly nice and she loves nature and the sea as well as i do. i what to tell her how i fell but how? will she say yes? what if she says no and doesnt what to be my friend any more? please help! thanks for you time.

Why dont you try to be sort of subtle about it. Tell her you think shes cute, or that you really like spending time with her. Ask her if you can kiss her cheek if you are feeling courageous. Maybe open the conversation with how you like spending time and that she is pretty and you really enjoy being friends, and ask her how she feels about you. Maybe she will give the same response in which, you are in the clear! Or if you are not ready to SAY anything just yet, read her body language. Does she laugh or giggle a lot when around you? Smile a lot? Does she hit you sometimes? If you answered yes to any of these, she could well have a crush on you. Good luck