I could really use some help on this topic

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have ever posted on this site, i stumbled accross it the other day while i was surfing the internet. Anyways, the question of problem that I have is probably one of the most talked about questions on this board. I have a good friend of mine who I am attracted to, and would like to become more than friends. I have known her for nearly 5 years. We talk all the time, work together, and enjoy a lot of the same things. My problem is that i think that she is too good for me and I am afraid that if i bring this topic up to her it would ruin or friendship. So.......... I hope you guys get the jist of my delima here. Should i pursue a relationship with this girl, or should i leave it alone and be content to be friends with her. Thank you for any help, it will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Looking for "the one"

Hey Fav....

I have known her for nearly 5 years. We talk all the time, work together, and enjoy a lot of the same things. My problem is that i think that she is too good for me and I am afraid that if i bring this topic up to her it would ruin or friendship.

What do u mean ...U think she might be to good for U??? U say that u all have been friends for 5 yrs?? A true friend will listen to how you feel and give you an honest answer without letting it affect your relationship. If u dont ask u will never know........Good luck..

YOu make a valid point, and i think that the reason why I say that is a little carry over from High School, now since HS is over, i think that really is not much of a factor. I try to live my life so that i have no regrets in the future, but that is easier said than done. THanks for the reply and the help